Kendrick Lamar - Mr. Morale & The Big Steppers
Kendrick made us wait 5 years for a 73 minute blend of pop rap, rnb, orchestral, and Kodak Black. Me personally, I am going to enjoy drinking the tears of all you basic bitch art hoes who were desperate for TPAB 2 and got something long, trendy, and accessible instead. Although it is funny that this runs five minutes short of TPAB yet *this one* is the double album lol. You're funny, Mr. Morale.
5d
Possibly first Rollo_P L. I feel like this is wayyy less accessible and really fun and special
5d
@murderousmonk in regards to lyrics, yes, it was a bit less accessible - domestic argument stuff, f-slur stuff, childhood abuse stuff. But in regards to the sounds on the album, the beats? His most accessible since GKMC.
5d
Really, I feel like it's more luxurious and quite even not hip-hop at times. It's a really good album to me lol
5d
I totally disagree about this being trendy but I am REALLY glad it's not TPAB 2, not because I didn't like TPAB but because it's REALLY awesome to hear Kendrick do something different AGAIN