Adele - 30
Nov 19, 2021 (updated Nov 19, 2021)
I can bet on my life that there’s 100k+ moms in gated communities crying to I Drink Wine rn

Adele is somebody who I always thought of as just another artist my mom likes. I mean I’m not wrong, but I was never able to get a full capture of her sound. I’ve heard most of the hits, but I am definitely not a fan. I’d say that there’s some perks to Adele’s past music, but not enough to keep me interested. This album was able to change my mind.

No, this is not a perfect album. Yes, there’s a couple awful songs watered down for the radio. And yeah, as a whole it’s not as bad as I once expected it to be. To be honest, I thought Easy on Me was really good after two or three listens, and I could not believe I was enjoying an Adele song. I never got the enjoyment from her and I finally had it. I was somewhat excited for this record, but not as much as others ofcourse. I don’t have a lot to say about it, but enough to get my overall standpoint.

I just want to get out of the way that My Little Love is legitimately one of the only songs ever that got me close to crying. Hearing Adele tearing up while talking about being lonely just hits home for me. Loneliness is caused in many different ways. It’s probably different because she’s a rich grown woman with kids and I’m some middle class high schooler. But still, I feel the pain, and it was able to move me.

Cry Your Heart Out, Oh My God, and Can I Get It is one of my least favorite three track runs of the year. Cry Your Heart Out sounds like knockoff Bon Iver with that terrible autotune usage. The next two tracks were just flat out the worst and I think it’s just self explanatory. Those are the absolute worst I’ve heard from Adele.

The last five songs or so were absolutely dragged, but not in an awful way. It was just tiring to hear multiple six and a half minute Adele songs in a row, but they weren’t bad at all.

I won’t say that Adele can learn from this, because she’s already proven her colossal reign over music without even dropping for years. Her next album will probably come out after I’m married. This is the most enjoyable Adele has ever been for me, and that’s definitely saying something.
Track Ratings
3My Little Love / 100
omg fortnite ariana
whats weezer
blue album (
ballls
ur mom
Nov 19, 2021
Agreed with Cry Your Heart Out, really can't stand the terrible autotune.
Adele - 30