DaBaby - BLAME IT ON BABY (Deluxe)
Aug 4, 2020 (updated Aug 6, 2020)
[Review of the deluxe tracks only]

I had no idea what to expect when I was going into it. I thought "Maybe this could be good.....". Holy shit was I wrong. When I first saw there were 10 new tracks I was like, "Why isn't this just a separate project?". but then the little intro thing explained why. I'm gonna have to come back to this, just wow. [2 days later] Okay, so track one. I was expecting a full song but it just a little intro thing. Then there's "PRACTICE" where DaBaby feels the need to mouth along with the 808s. Don't know why he decided to do that but okay. "PEEP HOLE" was a song I was conflicted on because I kind of liked the melody but I didn't know why. Then I listened to "3500" by Travis Scott and realized that the hooks are way too similar. "BLIND" is so boring, don't really remember what it sounded like. "NO DRIBBLE" could have been could but was ruined by the stupid writing and the Stunna 4 Vegas feature. The following track is okay, more could have been done with it. One thing I wanted to point out is how cheap the production sounds. When you're on a website like Beatstars or Airbit, the previews are pretty low quality, but somehow these songs all sound like they were just the choppy clips! I have no clue how that's possible, but wow is it bad. "TROUBLE" is produced by SethintheKitchen, he produced "ROCKSTAR". It's not surprising that this track sounds exactly like ROCKSTAR, it's just lazy. Finally after all that garbage, we get to the one good track "CALL IT EVEN". The writing is decent, the production is there, it's a nice cut. "TLC" with Gunna is mediocre. Forgot what it sounds like already. "GO FIRST" is this sloppy freestyle-ish song that sounds awful. Stunna + Rich Dunk + DaBaby = mess. Overall, this is memorable, but in the worst way possible.

Favorites: CALL IT EVEN

Least Favorites: PRACTICE, PEEP HOLE, BLIND, NO DRIBBLE, TROUBLE, GO FIRST
Aug 5, 2020
My opinion is the EXACT OPPOSITE loll. Respect your opinion. :)