Ryan Benis - Rollercoaster
Nov 17, 2020
I don't usually write reviews anymore, but I feel like Rollercoaster warrants one, for very many reasons.

Even though Ryan is my friend, I'm gonna try my best to write down my fully unbiased opinions. First off, yes, influences like clipping and Lil Darkie are very apparent throughout the EP, but I really feel like Ryan wears his influences on his belt really well, and manages to come into his own and make it unique. It creates an undeniably crazy and insane experience, one that I love. The production all throughout the EP is absolutely bonkers! Like I couldn't help but just sit still and just revel in the insanity as "Shoot Me" just went balls to the walls right from the intro. And what about Ryan himself? That's where a lot of the criticism comes from. I actually really like the off kilter flows and inflection throughout. To some it may be cringe inducing, and yeah there were moments throughout where I thought some parts were a bit overdone. However, I just think the weird elements of his presence really add to the batshit insanity of the EP as a whole. Overall, this is a huge step up from the Goof EP, and I know Ryan will follow this up with something great as well.

Ok, that was fun... now time to get into the nitty gritty

Man doesn't it suck when your old friends turn out to be as fake as pyrite? Ok so, this EP started to garner the attention of a few people that I was once friends with, but separated with because that community really became too toxic for me to handle. I guess they hate me now, and I guess they're also not over Ryan's infamous negative review of the Flex Gang Tape Vol. 2, so they've decided to review bomb this with the lowest scores possible to "get justice?" I guess? I'm really not sure what this accomplishes. Sure, there's negative reviews of this project here and there, but you can TELL which ones are genuine and which ones are just trying to piss us off. So my question is this? What do you kiddos gain from review bombing this? I've gotten over you guys, and I've moved on. Why can't you guys do the same? It really seems that for some of these kids, Flex is all that they have, and anything that slightly goes against Flex is blasphemous, one of the exact reasons I left in the first place. I'm sorry I had to make this about myself, but I really do feel like it reaches far beyond that. Everyone on this website is tired of your constant bullshit. All you seem to want to do is tear others down and inflate your egos. All you're doing is inflating this enourmous L. Fuck off
Nov 20, 2020
wh
Nov 21, 2020
I mean, the album wasn’t good.... just like flex gang vol. 2.... I think you fail to realize that we have no problem with pipe. I actually didn’t like this album.... but I knew if I put in a little extra it would infuriate you guys cuz you guys take things too seriously. And I can answer what I gain from giving bad reviews, and that’s your attention. You’re just feeding into what we want you to do and that’s, indeed, pissing you off. It’s simply for entertainment purposes at this point. So fucking man up, cunt.
Nov 21, 2020
@Lilboxx hey, don't call my friend a cunt; you're the one calling people gay for enjoying this album, so you're in the wrong here
Yeah I know.... I proudly accept I am a cunt too