Rich The Kid & Youngboy Never Broke Again - Nobody Safe
Nov 23, 2020
AYO CARTI POSTED ABOUT THE ALBUM,IF IT COMES ON FRIDAY I'MA GO CRAZY ON IT,I'M ALREADY GOING CRAZY. AM I CRAZY? NAHHHH. IT'S UNDERSTANDABLE. WHOLE LOTTA FUCKIN' RED.

"Six,Six,Six,Six...."
So,anyways,Poor the Adult and Always Rich Again Oldman dropped a collab mixtape and,honestly,i had hopes when i started listening to it,but they just smashed them to pieces after the second half of the tape began. The record goes from a half-energic fun side to a dull and half-assed mediocre gangsta trap experience in a matter of a few tracks. I really lost interest by track 12,the tape continuing to decrease in quality and fun. It's not THAT bad as you'd expect,but it sure as hell gets hella boring towards the end. The features feel like they not exist and the beats are at least not the same ol' Youngboy type-beat (even if those make it in here too). Their chemistry is there and they can make a decent project together,but i'm sure we won't see that happen' anytime soon. Worst on here i definetly Sex,that chorus is just nightmare-ish.

Half decent,half bad. I just can't wait for Carti. I'll stay up all night for my Lord.
45/100
Mediocre
Fav Tracks: Bankroll,No Flash,Automatic
Least Fav: Sex

Hits: 3/15
Misses: 9/15
My GF (theaxx) Score: 53/100
Some Thoughts...

-Nobody Safe. Ok so this one ain't bad. The beat is really chill and cool sounding and i hate to say it,but they weren't bad on this. Rich The Kid sounds better then on his usual projects.
-No Flash. Wtf,bruh this beat and chorus so hard. Not bad Rich,much better then what i heard from you in a long time. Youngboy has a decent verse.
-You Bad. Actually decent again. The beat kinda sounds like what NBA usually uses ad they show some good chemistry
-Bankroll. The lead single.of the mixtape,this is wavy asf. They show a lot of chemistry again and the chorus is catchy,so yea..good track.
-Automatic. Oh man,why i can't hate this? This chorus actually hits hard. The production is more minimalistic,featuring a slower piano,but it kinda works and both Rich and Youngboy are good on here. Definetly the best so far.
-So Sorry. Ok,this one is much weaker then the others. Sounds the same as some of his other songs.
-Sex. Fuck no. I would rather be virgin.
-Doors Up. Another meh song. Nothing worth mentioning.
-Woke Up. This picks up much better with a stronger beat and better rapping and less awkward singing that sounds like he is taking a shit.
-Rings On. Classic Youngboy track,Rich the Kid is almost not present on here. Nothing interesting to consider mentioning.
-Took A Risk. Meh track,really dull. Carried by Quando and that says something.
-Body Bag. Average Youngboy beat and alright verses from all three. Average song,at least they had better energy
-Sorry Momma. Yea...mediocre asf,really boring. I understand why he sorry.
-Brown Hair. Man,this is just boring. At this point,im losing interest.
-Cant Let The World In. Yea,another average song,this is so forgettable. Nothing good here neither,maybe decent beat.

NOBODY SAFE TRACKLIST:
13). Sorry Momma (prod. Mook On The Beats,CashMoneyAP) ft. Rod Wave 4.5/10
14). Brown Hair (prod. Benjamin Lasnier,LukasBL,Dubba-AA,Louie Bandz) 4/10
15). Can't Let The World In (prod. ForeignGotEm,12Hunna, BJ Beatz) 5/10
Nov 23, 2020
idk man i wouldn't get my hopes up
Nov 23, 2020
Carti copium hitting hard again
Nov 23, 2020
Great review, glad to see that you didn't completely hate the mixtpae! :)
@cry its not the worst,but it really loses my interest after track 12