Aaron Frazer - Introducing...
Jan 14, 2021
Sometimes looks are deceiving.

"Introducing..." Is Aaron Frazer's debut album and one of the more enjoyable releases of the week. The lovey dovie project has a really authentic soulish charm to it and a lot of good moments, backed up by a solid consistency of quality and cute lyrical content.

Just like i mentioned in the opening line, his voice is so high compared to my expectations. Considering it was regarded as a "soul" album and the fact he looks like a giant man made me think he is about to sound really deep. Instead, we jave a really beautiful vocal performance from Aaron that really touches the heart.

On the norm, i wouldn't really like a "love" themed album, since i'm sure we never heard anything like it before, but this one nails that much better then a lot of other albums that tackle it. And that:s a big number of albums. Aaron pulls through with his debut. It is important to know that this is also a debut, of course, because he's already better then many other artists.

The instrumentals are also really nice and smooth, perfect for the exact mood that he is trying to induce into the tracks, even if a few sound like something that would play in a mall occasionally. Still, they are really chill and filled with authentic soul aspects and elements, driving it into a much better experience.

Aaron Frazer's, i guess, self-titled debut studio album is a heart warming and wholesome LP with soothing vocals, chill instrumentals and a lot of highlights, with almost nothing to hold it back from being good. Perfect enough to listen to with my girlfriend.

My GF Score: 67/100