Corey Feldman - Angelic 2 the Core
Jan 11, 2021 (updated Jan 11, 2021)
Thanks.for 600 followers and all the support on my shitty reviews i write from my phone. Anime Abel is very thankful and happy. Best music community, no cap, especially my DC peeps (Mees, Reedy, Matt, Tom, Garci, Eli and everyone else) and the others that have been really cool friends on the site like @Cry.
(Also the ABSOLUTE WORST series is back)

As i was slowly feeling the excruciating pain of my ears descending to my chin, while listening to this, i had a lot of incredible life thoughts that hit me in this "close-to-death" situation. It made me appreciate life better. What a masterpiece, indeed. I mean, you get to think a lot about life when there's so many inspiring anthems like "Working Class Hero" and "Take A Stand" or the bad bitch anthem "Duh!".

If your a masochist, you will enjoy this. Pure uncut cock pop rock for the hard hearts. Pussies aren't invited. If you're a pussy then GET. THE. FUCK. OUTTA. HERE. Alpha male gang. Corey Badman gang. *Batman sound plays and i disappear*

(this is sexy rapey uncle music, please help me)

My GF 💜 Score: 5/100
Scre4meh's Tags
congratulations on the 600
Jan 11, 2021
congrats, you didn’t deserve the torture tho 💔
Congrats
Jan 11, 2021
Congratulations on 600 followers! Thank you for the shoutout! Love this series lol! :)
Jan 11, 2021
lmao your girlfriend liked this a bit more
Jan 12, 2021
Thanks :))))
Jan 12, 2021
@TomBejoy there were like 2 songs I didn't completely hate so I thought I should reward him for that xd
fakeplasticrose