The Chainsmokers - Memories...Do Not Open
Nov 25, 2020
My girlfriend legit liking some of their "songs".
Me: *chuckles* i'm in danger.

-"Your Worst Nightmare" Chapter 3: The Fear of Teens-
Thank you, @ParthanyJobtano and @tokq,this was good.
(Check out the list)

The ChainSmokers,more like The DickSmokers,are the best Pop EDM dream team,a duo made by Lil Xan and GAWNE with the help of Tom MacDonald. Why did i open this? This some Pandora's Box shit,it released COVID19 in the world. From ugly ass lifeless vocals to stupid beats that make this song sound like Fortnite kids play them while dancing and the awful "i'm 14 and i'm D E E P" lyrics,this is one of the most straight-up smelly trash albums of all time,and that's probably a compliment , considering this takes more shit to digest then a sewer. Lil Xan and Gawne really outdid themselves this time,this some godly music. 10/10 and a dick to smoke,nice work. As a matter of fact,this is basically EDM Total Xanarchy. It sounds like there's a lotta shit on that mic,they "overproduced" it.

Now,excuse me please,i'm going to do my ritualistic Fortnite dance that everybody has to do when listening to this. This makes Meghan's Hallow-mas album sound like TPAB.
7/100
Fav Tracks: the one that's good...hol up
Least Fav: the EDM ones?

My GF Score: 50/100

Some Funni Thoughts...and despair (a lot of it)...
-The One. This ain't the one. His singing sounds like he got corona and the writing is straight-up garbage. The vocals that turn into weird goddamn EDM vocals reminds me of that one annoying neighbor kid that only plays Fortnite banging Chainsmokers and Marshmello. This sucks so much i can't comprehend it. It sounds like me having a mental breakdown. Sounds like it was written by an em14 yo tryna be deep. D E E P. This applies to the others.
-Break Up The Night. SHE WANNA SUCC A DICC ERRY NIAIGHT.
-Bloodstream. I-AHAHAHAHAH WANNA DI-AHAHAHAAHAH-IE. Put that mouth back on your ass. Go home,you're drunk. "Those thing i said,yea they were overrated" no u.
-Don't Say. Anything. Just shut up. And no,i'm not human,i listened to these EDM farts,i'm really not saying that Emily. Go back to sleep. The beat sounds like my head beating against a metal pipe,which i might as well do.
-Something Just Like This. *YouTube intros intensify*. Coldplay isn't bad,but this ain't their album,so fuck DickSmokers.
-My Type. YEA YEA JUST MY TYPE. This beat sounds like the Coldplay one,the beat drop is weaker then Lil Xan's Cheeto resistance. That chorus is so annoying. Bitch,i told you to shut the fuck up earlier.
-It Won't Kill Ya. Yes,it will. Oh,look fart sounds are back. fArt LmAo. Mon amour,suce une bite.
-Paris. Legend says the population of Paris dropped *not stonks*. Rhymes Paris with Parents *i'm somewhat of a scientist myself*.
-Honest. You aren't honest,unless you pay for my hospital bill because i listened to this BACK-BREAKING album.
Wake Up Alone. That's the last thing i want to do after this piece of nightmare.
-Young. I feel like i'm getting older when i listen to this, it's stressful. Tryna be robots i see. Fuck off. Smoke another dick.
-Last Day Alive. I gotta say they are finally honest. Insert *I mean they got a point* meme.

MEMORIES I WANT TO FORGET TRACKLIST:
1). The One 2/10 7/10
2). Break Up The Night 1/10 1/10
3). Bloodstream 0/10 2/10
4). Don't Say ft. Emily Warren 1/10 3/10
5). Something Just Like This w/ Coldplay 5/10 9/10 (she likes coldplay,i do too,but fk DickSmokers)
6). My Type ft. Emily Warren 0/10 4/10
7). It Won't Killa Ya ft. Louane 0/10 7/10
8). Paris 1/10 8.5/10
9). Honest 0/10 0/10
10). Wake Up Alone ft. Jhené Aiko 2/10 2/10
11). Young 1/10 1/10
12). Last Day Alive ft. Florida Georgia Line 0/10 6/10
Nov 25, 2020
we sincerely thank you for your service, Scre4meh serviette.
ABSOLUTE MADLAD
Nov 25, 2020
This opened my third eye.
Nov 26, 2020
Nice,made it into popular this week,thanks
EnigmaticSnob