Eminem - Music To Be Murdered By
Jan 17, 2020 (updated Jan 20, 2020)
Yeah so. I swear this is just a massive ad. Eminem basically using Ed Sheeran to get the basic white pop bitches. Young ma for the lesbians. Don toliver for all the ragers who fuck with jack boys. Anderson paak was to please the critics and music heads who love rnb. Royce well u know, Eminem’s boyfriend. Juicewrld because we all sad that he died. All in all good marketing and I’d give this campaign ad a strong 9. But as an album a week 1. I miss the old shady.
Edit: Don't forget Q- Tip and Black Thought for the old heads
Jan 17, 2020
just gonna say he probably woulda had JuiceWRLD's verse even if he didn't die cause it was recorded before his death..
Jan 17, 2020
My boy Juice phoned in his verses from the afterlife what a legend.
Jan 17, 2020
eminem king of advertising, controversy, and horrible music
Jan 17, 2020
So when you bring up race that just makes you close minded to music and honestly a lil racist. The term does not just apply to white people fyi
Jan 17, 2020
Don't forget the Black Thought and Q-Tip features for the hip hop heads.
Jan 17, 2020
@shenalg01 naw there's a picture of Juice right after he recorded the hook for Eminem. At this point, he's not releasing music for money, he's doing to cement his legacy. I think having these features allowed his songs to be more modernized
Jan 18, 2020
Marketing? yea everybody does that
whoever you fav rapper/singer(not the mumble rappers) is, check whether he/she has allowed any features in his/her track. Featuring is common in all genres especially rapping. it makes it more intersting + marketing.
he addressed the the gun laws in 'darkness'. he is there trying to give a message (just like revival) and all you see is marketing.
Jan 18, 2020
juice wrld was actually a big fan of him, I bet they were working together before he died, also if eminem cared about marketing why tf would he make it a surprise drop
Jan 18, 2020
What a shit reveiw, a one star ? Loool his so lyrically and is that all u give him. I gave your review a 0. This album is fire
Jan 20, 2020
@Sh5 Maybe a one star is not what it deserves. But I think the album is closer to a 1 star than a 9.5 star tbh. Smh. Eminem stans can't take an L.
Jan 20, 2020
@snake12b I'm a white bitch. Who am I being racist to again?? Cambridge dictionary states that in order to be racist I must think that "other races are not as good as the members of your own". So theoretically I can't be racist towards my own race whilst thinking that my race is superior to my own race. So ur insinuating that I think white people (my race) is superior to white people. Makes no sense. Just shows that what u said is wrong. Really got to stop putting out words like racism.
Jan 20, 2020
@someguy My favourite artist puts quality critically acclaimed artists. If Ems album was dope it would just look like a great project. But since its not a great project it only looks like a campaign to gain sales (which he is projected to achieve). And ur a clown coz u think this album is good and a bigger clown for thinking revival is good. Lol. Just a butt hurt eminem fan.
@abeboi Facts bruh
Jan 20, 2020
Who cares what the critics say, they are biased anyway . Don't get controlled by then, have your own brain you fool. By the way his last few albums have been given 80 out of 100 by some critics . Mmlp2 has been given 100 by some . Also some of his early stuff was given 60s but they had to re rate it . you the clown for having a clown on your dp pic. So much much makeup , it should be in the circus lol
Also go onto YouTube you dick . People have rated it
Jan 20, 2020
Also one more thing , your uses the critics as reference but the critics have given this album , 3 mics and 5 mics so far . Your score does not match that so stop using critically acclaimed projects because clearly you not on the same page anyway You don't make sense and refuse to talk to idiots .
Jan 20, 2020
Even Joe Budden has praised the album . My point is you don't Have to like it , it's Kool but my issue is the 10 rating . It's a joke
Jan 22, 2020
@Sh5 imagine being on a critic webste and saying critic scores dontmatter lol. Also Eminem good albums are given good reviews tbh. His last solid album for me was MMLP2. And also the reason I gave the album a 11 is because I liked 11 percent of the album. I apologise to you for not liking it more. I never hopped on to review to tell u that Ur score is wrong.
Cman99