Frank Ocean - Blonde
Jan 17, 2018
Recommended by a friend. Sorry bro this is just bad! Just Pop music no more interesting than Tyler Swift or whatever.I view the people going all over the top crazy bout this shit with the same sort of patronizing sympathy I give the bieberfever teeny-boppers. A lot of you guys need to get togeter wi critics and find something real, for real yeh!
Jan 20, 2018
lmao
Jan 20, 2018
who da fuck is Tyler Swift anyway
epic troll dude
Jan 21, 2018
Says the guy with a Lloyd profile picture hahaha, also you broke character by using the word patronizing ^^
Jan 21, 2018
ay what's Boogin' Dewd, HAHAHAHa, Comment. I am a 50 year old man and My Daughter is 15. She Is Lonely and Needs a boy-Friends. You Look like a cOol dude as these kid's say, Hahaha! dAte my daughter, her Name is LIL PUMP SCARLETT JOHNANSSON YOU CAVEMEN FUCKS STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY FAMILY OR ELSE I'LL BUST YOUR ASSES WITH MY AMERICAN SHOTGUN *JUST Kidding I'm Actually Freddie Mercury"
Jan 23, 2018
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!! FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS!!! There's no way anyone ANYONE in the world thinks Frank Ocean is rubbish. Unless they like don't read a broadsheet newspaper and don't wholeheartedly agree with everything ever said by group of writers who were on a gardening magazine 2 weeks ago.
FRANK OCEAN IS GOD!!!
This guy is definitely a troll FAKE NEWS!! no one doesn't like Frank Ocean especially a black man - Oceans black if you hadn't noticed - and anyway you give yourself away as a troll by...
Jan 23, 2018
Using the word 'patronizing' no one in the black community knows that word - by the way that isn't racist or patronizing - and you look a bit like how I imagine Asher D does in profile and everyone by law has to use their own image on here, that why everyone looks like a cartoon samurai FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS TROLL TROLL TROLL everyone loves Frank they do honest! Please tell me what to think now I've found someone who disagrees with my opinions
Jan 23, 2018
I respect this review very much i think it is not a good album too
Jan 23, 2018
syberian bwaks, i suggesy you to cgo back and listen to that experimentall music of yours. HAHAH, belle and sEBastian? IS THAT even music??? HAHAHAH neerds. Alsos, GRINDcore, what;'s this, hardcore for gym people BECAUSE they like to GRIND? ahahahahahahahabh Dude, seriously... you're embarrassing me with your comments and all. It's disgraceful to see such acts pondering upon ear lobes once hovered. A nasty, unclean anus in the peripheral lobe.
Jan 24, 2018
I don't think experimentation is the be all and end all of judging music. I personally value genuineness in music.if an artist has no love for what they are doing or if it's cynically produced I find it sickening.
Ocean is as bland and forgetable as Coldplay, both hated for the publics love of them rather than content. People duped into liking it by faux critics scores and think if they dont they might be viewed as 'out of touch' or 'not getting it' respect for someone who did like 'Tyler swift'
Jan 24, 2018
*I'd have more respect for someone who did like 'Tyler swift'
Sep 16, 2018
You have no taste in music.
2h ago