The Kid LAROI - FUCK LOVE
Apr 8, 2021
Although a lot of people this is a cringe LP, and The Kid LAROI's style resemble Juice WRLD (RIP) discography, I think The Kid LAROI has a great voice and passion for Emo Rap.

F*CK LOVE is an 15 LP with mostly bangers, and INCREDIBLE vocals. Lyrics can be cringe or too emo sometimes, but you cannot deny that The Kid LAROI has an incredible voice, in my opinion better than Juice WRLD.

I will admit all of the skits are somewhat unnecessary and don't add anything to the experience of the album.

The messages, themes, and moral expressed in the album have very relatable topics of heartbreak and moving on from these rough times. Growing and become a better person are hinted at but the last song SELFISH is a heartbreaking run in the opposite direction, and went to levels of reminding me of BARRY and it's season 2 finale. (Very good show btw).

I will admit the first 2 features are incredibly forgettable and the songs do not fit in the context of the album.

Songs like SAME THING, MAYBE, and RUNNING are reasons why this album stands from all of Juice WRLD's (or any other emo rapper for that matter) discographies.

In conclusion, The Kid LAROI has manufactured some incredible here, and I can't wait to see what he doe's next.
Apr 8, 2021
Van Weezer
Iceage - Seek Shelter
Iceage
Seek Shelter
CZARFACE & MF DOOM - Super What?
CZARFACE & MF DOOM
Super What?
Trippie Redd & Playboi Carti - Miss The Rage
Trippie Redd & Playboi Carti
Miss The Rage
J. Cole - i n t e r l u d e
J. Cole