Xiu Xiu - Girl with Basket of Fruit
Mar 23, 2019 (updated Mar 24, 2019)
This album proves that Im still a scaredy cat. I thought I fear nothing! Goddamn scisssssssors gave me goosebumps to the point I jumped out of my bed.

On a positive note, the production issa blast. I appreciate the directing of pumpkin attack on mommy and daddy and scisssssssors music videos because of the connecting stories they portray. Xiu Xiu wants to show to us how art works from their unique perspective, hence, let's just enjoy and contemplate from it.

Beware: Don't listen to this album after 12mn if you're planning to sleep in peace but I highly recommend to put this as your alarm ring tone. 😃
Mar 24, 2019
ik this album is so scary :((( mary turner honestly made me sick and i couldn’t sleep. great record though
*motorboats microphone*
Mar 24, 2019
@fuck shit bitch hehe im still continue to dig their discography. their music videos had my curiosity grow. 😅
Mar 24, 2019
@ThrowBackGmac since you mentioned that ill put amargi ve moo as my alarm tone. i hope it will help lessen my tardiness at work.
Mar 24, 2019
When I first listened to this Xiu Xiu album, it was dark and I was alone at home. Scary!😱 but its a great record...
Mar 24, 2019
@WhatTheFunk i was at the same place as you. i still regret listening to it at 2am hahahahahaahahahahahahaha
Mar 25, 2019