BTS - MAP OF THE SOUL : PERSONA
Apr 15, 2019
"I don’t know how this app works and I’ll probably never use it again."

@Jhshopeworld - 90% of og aoty users would not agree if ever Map of the Soul: Persona will be the 2019 aoty. this isnt supposed to happen. and in behalf of aoty, i think you all, BTS STANS, went to wrong music website and for you all to know, AOTY is not a fan base website just to rate automatic '100'. it's sad to say that y'all probably never use aoty ever again..
Apr 15, 2019
If they are never going to use AOTY ever again it's their loss. Even for the people that barely listen to music. This is a fantastic community that has helped me and so many other people discover great albums. My issue isn't that they're obsessive over BTS, but it's that it shows the disrespect towards this website. If they are never going to use AOTY then why should it matter to them what score it is?
^^^
Apr 15, 2019
not just to bts but to future artists that has avid fanbase. this is the 4th time that happened since the icarus falls era. most of them doesnt understand the essence of rating an album though and thats what annoys me sometimes. they just rate it for the sake that they're stans. even the LP's are literally typical and below average (my apologies for my critical arse) just for the sake to support the artist "the stans" no matter what happens, they automatically rate "100"

@thomasny18 @RakkSmells
Apr 15, 2019
@smallpeeble I honestly haven't listened to a single BTS project. That's why there isn't a score for my "review." I was going to listen to this, but the stans honestly put me off. Do they think they're helping BTS become more popular? BTS doesn't even need even need the extra promotion. If this EP had a user score of 0 overall, they will still have so much success. The BTS stan mentality is pointless.
Apr 16, 2019
True.
Apr 16, 2019
@thomasny18 honestly, we cant control the situation. we can't do anything unless the admins here on aoty would side us vs. to (any artists/bands stans)

we should sign a petition tho vs. aoty bots
Apr 21, 2019
@smallpeeble what would the solution be tho?
peachym0chi