Food House - Food House
Oct 29, 2020 (updated Oct 31, 2020)
UPDATE: "foresight" has grown on me. no longer a miss. 85 -> 89

This record is seriously just so much fun. Front-to-back, nonstop bangers fill this project. The lyrics are whimsical, the production from Gupi is amazing, and Fraxiom (the cutest person alive) delivers some wonderful autotuned vocals that fit this project perfectly. The opening song, "sole", is extremely cute and heartening, and, just like the song, this record as a whole just cannot fail to make me happy. The only major miss on this album, in my opinion, is "foresight", which is long-winded and uninteresting, and the singles are the best tracks in my opinion, but other than that, there aren't any large issues with this project. Easily one of the best records of the year.

now let's talk about the best parts of the album:
I USED TO FANTASIZE ABOUT BEING OR KISSING SKRILLEX
PUT THE CAT EARS ON THEN SAY BYE COPS
YOU CAN GRAB IT FROM THE BACK JUST TRY NOT TO MOAN MY DEADNAME
POV YOU'RE AN ICON CAUSE YOU'RE ME
IM ALONE WITH TONY HAWK I MISS MY MOM
THEY BRING ME TO MY DESTINATION ITS A BUILDING SORRY I'M EXCITED FROM WHERE I'M THEY GOT NO BUILDINGS
USED TO WANNA BE RICH AS F--K BUT THEN I'D HAVE TO EAT ME THAT WOULD JUST TASTE BAD I'VE GOT 13 DAYS OF APP S--T IN ME
FARMACY WITH A F

S+- sole, ride, mos thoser
standout- 8 now, 51129, one you know, curses, clown nose, metal
best tracks- foresight
worst track- pharmacy
SMTCubes's Tags
[hidden]
@bigpapasimon OH YEAH LEMME ADD THAT
Oct 29, 2020
“USED TO FANTASIZE ABOUT BEING OR KISSING SKRILLEX” was my absolute favorite part of music this whole year I’m not kidding
Oct 29, 2020
@Riskr my absolute favorite parts of music this whole year, a list, no order

1. my friend screaming at me over DMs that porter had announced nurture
2. secret sky
2. seeing anamanaguchi live
3. having black dresses finally click
4. like all the bars on this thing
5. definitely some stuff i'm missing
Oct 29, 2020
@SMTCubes ok nvm my favorite thing was Nurture getting announced (I did the exact same thing your friend did) and secret sky. But that one line is still amazing.
Oct 29, 2020
@Riskr i was at school and i literally like started hyperventilating, then while working on my homework i looped the announcement video for at least an hour LMAO
Oct 29, 2020
@SMTCubes I started hyperventilating than danced and ran around my living room. And yeah looped that teaser over sooo much
Oct 29, 2020
@Riskr that's probably my most watched youtube video of all time. i was so happy january-march was the peak of this year
Oct 29, 2020
@Riskr also fun fact today is the 1 year anniversary of madeon's "A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT" video
Oct 31, 2020
@SMTCubes late to this but thats really cool, I'm gonna go insane with Good Faith's 1 year. Also, Fun fact Gupi Is tony hawk's son. We've been sleeping on this fact.
Oct 31, 2020
@Riskr yeah, it's actually kinda insane, it took me a long time to realize LOL
19h ago
I looked up the lyrics some of these are wrong I think lol, like "I miss my mom" is actually "On this promo"