Cardi B - WAP
Aug 7, 2020 (updated Aug 11, 2020)
1/10
annoying sample, annoying vocals, annoying lyrics what’s not to like?
oh yeah and it’s really hard to stomach this knowing cardi b’s dark predatory past. we don’t stan sexual assault...
Aug 7, 2020
hate to be that guy, but don't you mean what's to like?
Aug 8, 2020
@realrealweasel
i don’t even know where i am
Aug 11, 2020
yeah period!!!!!
[hidden]
Aug 13, 2020
It's still shocking to me that Cardi is able to have a career with her past out in the open
Aug 13, 2020
@dominic I mean, chris brown is still pumping out hits and has been for the last 10 goddamn years. This shit unfortunately isn't very surprising.
Aug 13, 2020
@CLJesse I mean I feel like Brown has been under a lot of fire publicly for his past, but I hear next to nothing about Cardi's behavior. It's honestly weird seeing a double standard like this in the public eye.
Aug 16, 2020
wait what the heck did she even do i know nothing
Aug 20, 2020
Drugging someone and robbing them isn't at all good. BUT it's not sexual assault. But you don't actually care about that you just want to discredit a woman.
Jan 25, 2021
@dominic I know. Cardi B can drug and rob people and the media won't talk about it but Chris Brown allegadely rapes a woman and people are mad and the media will give him shit for it
Jan 25, 2021
@eva True but she be hold to almost the same standards
Jan 25, 2021
@eva Also, did Rihanna grab his n*ts*ck? I mean, Rihanna didn't deserve it but I'd be mad if some person grabbed one of my private parts
@eva Didn't*
📝do📝not📝grab📝noldmedia's📝nutsack📝
@NolDMedia stop passively trying to defend an abuser's actions please <3
Jan 25, 2021
@halbery I'm not defending Chris Brown's actions, I'm just saying that Rihanna shouldn't have grabbed Chris Brown's n*ts*ck and I'm also saying that I think it's dumb that Cardi B isn't getting as much hate as Chris Brown.
Jan 25, 2021
i didn’t mean to start this :(

💅 anyways stan MGMT
@snowman agreed stan mgmt
Love me some Little Dark Age
Jan 25, 2021
@snowman All I did was say that Cardi B should be held accountable like Chris Brown and people lost it
Jan 25, 2021
@halbery This dude stanning a mangament team..
Jan 25, 2021
@NolDMedia what’s wrong with mangos? i know they’re kinda hard to cut, but I really like the sweet yet tangy flavor + mmm so juicy
@snowman I spelled MGMT wrong
Jan 25, 2021
@NolDMedia not a dude but go off
@halbery Ok dude
comedy
pure comedy
by fjm? based
@eva Ok but Cardi B should still be held accountable for her actions
Jan 25, 2021
@NolDMedia you brick nobody forgot about what Cardi B did. one of the top reviews on Invasion of Privacy is a comment criticizing her and acknowledging what she did. people have been criticizing Cardi B so stop acting like she got off scot-free.
Jan 25, 2021
@Chode This dude called me a brick. Do better at your insult game. And yes, people haven't forgot about what Cardi B did. But outside of that, she didn't get major backflash to the point were people where cancelling her, stopped associating with her. Brands still wanted to be around her. Sure, a lot of people hate Cardi B. But a lot of people hate her because of her music
Jan 25, 2021
Bring a bucket and a mop for my dripping swag!
@Chode i choose u
Jan 25, 2021
This dude stanning a mangament team..
Jan 25, 2021
@pizzagrande oh no not you too
@halbery Stanning people is dumb
@NolDMedia ok
@halbery It is
@NolDMedia and?
@halbery Just saying
Jan 29, 2021
ur dumb lol
Jan 29, 2021
like damn im sorry that being a fucking poor black female sex worker kinda means u have to do some Problematic™️ shit to survive. please suck me off
Feb 28, 2021