Rebecca Black - Rebecca Black Was Here
Jun 17, 2021 (updated Jun 21, 2021)
I meet Rebecca at a grocery store.

I said how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn't want to be a boring person and upset her. Then she said, "just like are you doing now?"
I was surprised, and all I could say was "Huh?" But she kept cutting me off and saying "huh, huh? Huh?" and closing her hand in front of my face. I turned and kept walking, and I heard her laugh as I made my way to the exit. When I came to pay for my stuff I saw Rebecca trying to get out with 15 cartons of skim milk without paying.
The girl at the counter was really professional, she said "Lady, you need to pay first." At first she was pretended to be tired and not listening, but in the end she turned around and brought the cartons to the cashier.
When the girl picked up one of the milk cartons and started passing the scanner several times, Rebecca stopped and told her to scan each one individually "to avoid any electrical interference", then she turned and winked at me. The supermarket cashier scanned each bar and started calling out the price, while Rebecca kept interrupting her and yawning loudly.
Comments