Green Day - Father of All...
Feb 25, 2020
This will go down as the most embarrassing record of 2020.

From the tambourine, the fake clapping used on EVERY FUCKING TRACK and most of all the abysmal lyrics, Father of All will be used as an example for the rest of music's history on how not to age gracefully.

Green Day (though I do like Dookie) has always been the poster-child of manufactured, plastic punk music
so it's not like they had anything to prove on this album but to try so hard for squeaky clean, corny, media-friendly, radio pop arena level garbage should really tell you how little they appreciate the people who call themselves fans of these phonies.

I first heard the title track last year on the radio without any idea who it was performing.
I thought it was typical inoffensive pseudo garage rock and/or pop but to learn later on that it was actually an established band was nothing less than shocking.
We're talking the definition of entry-level here. No risks. Not a single feather ruffled nor an eggshell stepped upon.

Please stop making music, Green Day.
This is worse than anything modern Weezer could imagine releasing and think of the ground that covers.
Feb 25, 2020
Yikzee! [Begins to hum softly] Taken down, taken down by the undertow. Makes me wonder why so many of these bands just don't have a clue as to when to quit/retire/die a death of natural causes (such as the eff'ng muse don't wancha 'round hea no mo'.) - daFigz™ PS: Hi Spacey Space. :>)
@daFigz Hey there :D
Muse is definitely a good example of a band that released an album that can be considered good and then just totally forgot how to make anything listenable for the rest of their careers. It's humiliating.
Yves Tumor - Heaven To A Tortured Mind