AJJ - Good Luck Everybody
Jan 17, 2020
AJJ substitutes heart wrenching yet exciting personality with boring political drollery.
Yes, everything is shit.
Whatever.
I understand.
I'm so tired of hearing about it...

The lack of subtlety on Psychic Warfare was stunning... I don't even want to quote the lyrics, just go listen and try not to turn inside out from the cringe.
If Sean Bonnette literally said "ORANGE MAN BAD" it wouldn't be out of place.
Donald Trump is a useless cunt, I know. EVERYBODY knows-- can we please stop talking about him fucking constantly?
Jan 18, 2020
The tRUMP strategy is to accomplish the "numbing" effect that will turn marginal voters away and land "it" another shot at completely destroying the country. Per my usu, Spacey Space... I dig what you're saying, I hear & feel your state of being and I am particularly grateful we are on the "Leftside" of "things", because, LEFT is the WAY! - da Figz™
Jan 19, 2020
@daFigz
Though I'm not in or from America I'm thankful that in 10ish months they will almost certainly be set free from his vice grip lol
Jan 19, 2020
@Space Vacation - Oh my. Here I was thinking that aside from your being from Space, that you were living in the SE US. Regardless, our sharing is centered around the universal language of music. I'll close by stating: #ITMFA Oh, we did. [Grins] da Figz™