Genesis - ...And Then There Were Three...
May 14, 2019
Thank you @TreyLikesBands for giving me this recommendation! Anytime you (or anyone) want me to check something out just shoot me a message! I'd be more than happy to.

I alerted Trey in our back-and-forth that I've always had a pretty negative connotation when it came to Phil Collins' music.
Something about his wispy high-pitched voice and the very safe and low energy instrumentals was always repelling, but thankfully there's a noticeable lack of the latter on And Then There Were Three.

His drumming is a gold star that shines bright on this LP but his lyrics range from ineffective to awful.
Scenes From a Night's Dream being the best example of a great tune hindered by the dreadful lyrics.

I still wouldn't call myself a fan of post-Peter Gabriel Genesis but after listening to this album I'll be happy to say I'm not as put off by the idea of listening to more of them in the future.
May 14, 2019
Ok, my album reccomendation is Lil Pump - Harverd Dropout. I guess you're now more than happy to do so :)
@thomasny18 *blocks and reports to authorities*
May 14, 2019
I'm glad you liked it a bit! 'Scenes from a Night's Dream' is a bit cringe-worthy not gonna lie
May 15, 2019
@TreyLikesBands I definitely enjoyed it for the most part but I'm very glad we agree on Scenes ;P
May 15, 2019
@thomasny18 @Space Vacation Please refer to my review of Harverd Dropout (make sure you're sitting down)
@TreyLikesBands Perma-Banned.
May 16, 2019
@TreyLikesBands agreed, it's definitely around the same level as the GDP album
May 16, 2019