Logic - No Pressure
AND WE BACK!!!

After the completely irredeemable effort that was COADM, Logic was at a complete all time low in the public eye, especially in music circles. Many people laughed at him, made memes about him, and just generally clowned the ever living shit out of him (and some of his fans like myself). And if I had any consolation for any of the shit thrown my way and, at the very least it gave me "No Pressure".

With this album at the time being his last album for retiring (until Vinyl Days last year, that is), this was such an amazing way for Logic and his legacy to go out on. It feels like a massive celebration across his whole catalog, with him touching a lot of bases that were on his previous albums. Like him referencing the story off of "The Incredible True Story", to him throwing in some classic older lines of his on here, to even doing a sequel to one of his best songs "Soul Food II". You can see how much he's grown since his first tapes on here, with him now being a dad and having been in the game for nearly a decade at this point. Also, the production is the probably the best its ever been, with one of his best jazz rap songs under "man i is", and some super slappers under "Perfect" and "5 Hooks", and hell, even coming down and being the most brutally honest he's been with "Dark Place", which I think in terms of representing depression and anxiety, does it SOOOOO much better than "1-800" ever wish it could. This whole album just put a massive smile on my face while listening, and while sure, it may not be as solid as "Under Pressure", for being a near direct sequel to it, he fucking nailed it in the best way I would've asked for.

GOD IM SO EXCITED FOR COLLEGE PARK!!!

Best Tracks: ALL

14Amen / 100
15Obediently Yours / 90
ST4T1C's Tags
2mo
Hey H1DD3N, i think i just saw changing an favorite album of yours with this one. What album was before and why the change?
2mo
@TangoRango the album before was illinois by sifjan stevens
1mo