Feb 10, 2024 (updated Feb 21, 2024)
Edit: I FUCKING TOLD YALL!!! FANTANO COMING IN CLUTCH!!!

EditEdit: fuck you, duplee

yeltures 1

I knew out the gate this was gonna be terrible, and it delivers as expected. This was really bad. Look, I’m really trying to push the antisemitism shit out of the way with this one (which is really hard, cause he references it a shit ton on here, most notably on “VULTURES” and “KING”), but even with that, this was really not good. Produced like shit, mixing is really flimsy and just bad on some songs, Kanye feels like he’s just wingin it on some of these songs and it just sounds awful, honestly Tys prob the best part of this whole album, even if he’s just kinda a non factor in some of these songs with how unimportant his verses are (seriously, why was this even a collab album, Ty feels more like a fucking feature than a primary artist for this). There are a couple moments where I can fall into the album, and even maybe a few cuts I actually like. But for the most part, I thought this was boring, mid, and exceptionally edgy for someone in their mid-40s who should at this point just retire and let their older material shine through. I just know all the 14 year old white kids on twitter are gonna eat the shit out of this tho, and I’ll perhaps get some annoying comments on my page for days to come now. But whatever, fuck Kanye for this shitty ass album.

Best Tracks: PAID, BURN, FUK SUMN, GOOD, BEG FORGIVENESS

15PROBLEMATIC / 40
16KING / 0
ok.
2w
I still liked a decent bunch of the tracks here but I would love if there was more songs like Burn and Beg Forgiveness. Hopefully mix gets improved on like TLOP
2w
There are glimpses of potential greatness here, and I still genuinely believe kanye could put out a good album, but this made my strong belief in kanye falter... like bro forgot to mix the album what ๐Ÿ’€ . I agree that the album should be attempted to be viewed attempting to ignore antisemitism, but it's ridiculous how he wont shut up about it... i fucking love what kanye has done, and would absolutely consider one of, if not my favourite artist, but if he wants to remain the "king," he should retire from rapping and just be a producer or some shit
2w
is this the same person who gave Little Simz a 50?
@curbicon that little simz ep was worse than a 50 that shit sucked ass
BOOOOO
???????
carnival 10 is insane like do you not like the rest of the song outside kanye
2w
carnival a 10 is insane I haven’t listened to the rest of it though so you could be right ๐Ÿคท
stars is so good tho
And I’m Kanye west
2w
You started out wrong; biased.
2w
i posted a review of the single on tiktok a couple days ago and they still have not left me alone ๐Ÿ˜ญthey take it so personally
2w
mfs when their new favorite album gets a bad review on aoty (they're about to doxx the reviewer and his entire family) (they also haven't listened to more than half of the album)
2w
Most of the track scores I agree a lot ksksksks, Great review too.
CARNIVAL A 10???? No disrespect just shocked dang
2w
bro doesn't know how to use his ears
2w
thanks static, based as always. Im shocked noone has talked about the absolute shit that is the mixing
it's not THAT bad dawg
absolute hater
2w
People literally can't cope with people who aren't praising Kanye like a God. How about it's Static's opinion and we leave it at that.
2w
Idc about the low review but fukk sum at 80 and carnival at 10 makes so sense at all.
2w
ignore the kanye pfps your opinion is your opinion
biased
2w
it's pretty clear you are biased from the first sentence, I think you should try to provide less connotation on your review because it makes you out to look like a Kanye hater. Also Carnival 10, Problematic 40 and all your other low ratings are crazy ngl, if you had low ratings give them to Vultures and Back to Me and King.
BiasedโŽ Basedโœ…
Br
uh
2w
people calling you biased have such brainrot, it’s insane. I know that Kanye is a lot of peoples favorite rapper, and no matter how problematic he is, I still respect their views. But the way they go about “defending” him is so twisted and unnecessary toxic. he doesn’t need defending in the first place anyway, it’s all opinions in the end! Kanye fans need to calm down and respect others, or else people are just gonna stop respecting them.
2w
Imagine defending a delusional fucking weirdo in 2024, especially if you're a grown ass adult. I try to write off the younger ones glazing him up, as I was obsessed with dude back in 2013/14. Unfortunately a lot can change in ten years and Kanye is largely washed aside from his production talent.
carnival at a 10 is crazy
Great Review!
2w
First time I dont agree with you
2w
L but appreciate the review
it’s completely okay to be wrong sometimes. ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿผ
2w
and you gave AI generated sounding "lovin on me" by Jack a 70.... i see now why you didn't like this lmao
you have the best and worst opinions ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I don't fw you heavy ๐Ÿ™
2w
u should listen more than once before rating ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”
2w
track ratings dont make sense
Massive W this wasn't good
W take.

Also to all the teenagers that need to hear it: going onto someone's account to make an anecdotal argument saying "OH YOU GAVE THIS THING I DON'T LIKE A HIGH SCORE SO YOU OPINION IS INVALID, HA GOTTEM" is not an argument and you just look silly.
ok but do it at a 20 is insane
This review is based af
2w
Thank you. Getting hate for my zero lmfao. Kanye’s head is so far in his ass rn his music isn’t even tolerable
2w
Imagine posting such an L review. I can't believe you said this new album was bad. Fuck you St4t1c, unfollow
2w
St4t1c YOU HAVE TO CHANGE EVERYTHING, ANGEL413 IS GOING TO UNFOLLOW, WHAT WILL YOU DO WITHOUT THEM!?!?!
๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
2w
Wimpy ahhh Yitler fans crying up a storm in the comment section ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€ get a grip your king will live
what led you to rate stars a 60? i thought the production on it was fantastic
Carnival is good imo
mid ahh review๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ
2w
i didnt notice the mix being bad
Yeah fuck you pal get your ears washed it’s not that bad ๐Ÿ˜ญ
2w
You are right don't let them convince you otherwise
BIG FAT W WITH THIS ONE
what
Fellow carnival 1/10er ๐Ÿค๐Ÿค
corny hater
2w
i feel like we went into this with a bias
2w
Glad someone can see that this album is god awful for Kanye standards. This album is a mess.
so real but u gave carnival the wrong 10
Carnival is not a 10 you are just a hater lmfao
sadly very accurate score
2w
STATIC W idk about mixing but it even made me thought my equipment was the problem
2w
weirdly aggresive takes in the comments here
2w
Kanye dickriders try not to be the most insufferable people alive challenge: impossible
Yedolf did it again
vultures zero is crazy
Holy shit based???
2w
LMAOOOO I WAS RIGHT FUCK ALL YALL!!!
2w
I get everything else you're saying but STARS, DO IT, and CARNIVAL were really good tracks imo
Fantano: Its not a 0/10, but its worse, like, wayyyyyyy worse
2w
static i love your reviews man im so sad to see you didnt like the album im just confused how you didnt like carnival its like song of the year. no hate just wondering since you have such high scores for his other albums. also paperwork?
Yooo agree with u tbh
W Fantano and Brad too!
2w
This album proves Kanye will never look at his own actions and analyze himself. He acknowledges the labels and names he's called but he thinks it's a good thing and that people only hate him because he told the truth, when nothing he says is based in any truth or critical thinking. He's gotten so bad it found it's way into the music and now the music sucks. This is a great short review and sums up the album pretty well.
"Fantano comes in clutch" ๐Ÿค“
1w
yall some geeks oh my goodness "fantano saved the day... AGAIN!!! W fantano and brad too!" i am begging u guys to spend some time with real life human beings
1w
Fantano is only a person
Your review was in the Duplee video ๐Ÿ’€
5d
@StevenRanger306 legit dont know how i should feel about it lmaooo. Like on one hand its cool to see me as a cameo in something, but uhhhhh… yeah lmaooo
5d
the fact that ye meatriders are on this site and rym (two pretty closed communities to the other music sides of social media) shows how much of a plague they are
5d
It shows how insecure they are and how much validation they crave, despite how pretentious they often act.
me seeing your review in that goofy ahh duplee video: ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿ˜ฒ