Eminem - Killshot
Nov 26, 2020 (updated Nov 26, 2020)
@JojiKong review

JojiKong is a facist left wing chicken wing collaboration page by two of AOTY's scammers in chief. They are ripping off the very account I now make my livelihood off. My two children are facing malnourishment and it's my responsibility to win their daily bread. Their mother passed away in a freak accident when Garci and her dad(ddy) Kendrick ran over her with the Good Kid Maad City minivan!!!

Their work ethic is very poor!!! we make very well articulated reviews like our BTS - Dynamite review while they only have one review, that too a shameless butt plug and self homo one! fake news tbh.

Also they are using follow for follow to grow!!!! it was written like treylikesbands but it came from tokq and tombejoy huge L for these once respected men/ to fall off to a measly segment of society.

And Eli isnt a guy she is a girl and they are a couple!!!!!! I ship but their kids will see this and cry!!1 and my kids are literally doing that rn.

We have better chemistry so we will drop a diss track on them!!!!1!1 Nerd!!!!!!!!11!1
Nov 26, 2020
Craigold is gonna cum on you
*cums on you*
Diss track when?
Nov 26, 2020
Thank you for the shoutout! :)
wack
Nov 26, 2020
leaked lyrics from jojikong disstrack: tombejoy more like jah onfroy
Nov 26, 2020
whoa, who's leaking the lyrics? You should contact Yachty, he's mad at leakers too and wished death upon them! You can team up to take down the leakers! :)
Nov 26, 2020
yeah Kendrick and I run people over with the GKMC van, so what about it?
Nov 26, 2020
@tokq do you approve of this