AOTY 2018
Brockhampton - iridescence
Sep 20, 2018 (updated Sep 21, 2018)
Ok wow.

Edit: to all the people complaining about Ameer, I don't know if it's a joke or not but still yall are so annoying. The dude was so overrated and dull, yeah that's just my opinion but I know it's an opinion I share with a fair amount of people. Do you not realize that with the Ameer controversy, the boys could have completely killed BH. Instead, they took this huge hurdle and jumped over it with ease, improving and expanding their sound.
Sep 21, 2018
Ameer was a fantastic artist with a ton of talent, but yeah I agree that the people complaining about his departure are really fucking annoying. Like pretty much any other group confronted with these allegations would handle them much worse.
Sep 21, 2018
Well some of them are fucking sick trolls. Seriously, the band was probably at its most rough and emotional time at the time when they decided to kick him out. I feel like your "overrated" reaction is due to the allegations tho but whatever.
Sep 21, 2018
Yeah I personally miss Ameer, but I think kicking him out was 100% the right choice. I think he can have a second chance as an artist when he's proven that he's changed, but he just doesn't fit in with the message and agenda that Brockhampton so fervently express. I don't think there's anything wrong with missing Ameer's presence (the band probably misses him more than anyone else), as long as you acknowledge that what he did was wrong and understand the group's decision.