King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Infest the Rats' Nest
Aug 15, 2019
So this album is basically heavy Fishing for Fishies. This is way better than Fishing for Fishies. This album is like a comic, it's about humanity escaping earth after we basically fuck it all up by releasing a "superbug" it's an excitingly told tale and the use of thrash metal only helps to build adrenaline.

The A-Side of this record is earth's decline and their fleet to Mars, well some of their fleets. The B-Side, on the other hand, is about rebels fleeing to Venus (planet V), which is probably the better half of the record and the half that's more fleshed out. The whole thing is honestly really exciting and enjoyable to anyone, the lyrics are great and humorous at times, and the obvious message here is very important. I won't spoil the plot (it's not hard to follow along to) but it's a fun one, and I'll definitely come back to this another time, or multiple times, I like it a lot. Hell is an amazing closer wow.

Favourite Tracks: Planet B, Mars for the Rich, Superbug, Venusian 1, Perihelion, Venusian 2, Self-Immolate, Hell
Least Favourite Tracks: Organ Farmer