Logic - Vinyl Days
Wow.

Logic is a figure in hip hop that I am a really big fan of. I think albums of his like "Under Pressure", "The Incredible True Story" and "No Pressure" are some really damn great projects! Now, there WAS that one point in time where from 2016-2019 where Logic dropped nothing but mid album after mid album, and I was legit afraid that this album was gonna fall short and be a sad ending to Logic leaving Def Jam.

Clearly, this album did not disappoint

I absolutely loved this album! Everything this album does it does near damn flawlessly! Production is straight fire, Logics pen game is the best it's ever been in his whole discog, his charisma is on max level on nearly every track on here and the features absolutely killed their verses! Tracks like "Bleed It" and "Decades" are some of my favorite things that Logic has in his discog. I also really liked the ending to this album, as Logic gives his thanks to different people from Def Jam, while also detailing some problems that he's had with the label (like under printing his debut album). Overall, I really loved this album, it feels like a fully realized and modernized Young Sinatra entry, and I fucking love that about this! Phenomenal work, best Logic album by a big margin and will prob be one of the best mainstream hip-hop projects from this year!

Best Track: ALL