Lil Mosey - Certified Hitmaker
Nov 8, 2019
Lil Mosey delivers an album that sounds like it was recorded right after he woke up (specifically like "the man"). Lil Mosey is an artist who I have never really enjoyed. Sure he did have Kamikaze and Noticed which I thought were pretty decent tracks but aside from that there really wasn't anything else he had. I also heard his infamous XXL Cypher and his freestyle and both of those basically cemented the idea for me that Lil Mosey has barely any skill at all. This album now cemented the fact that he is one of the least talented and most boring artists of this generation. Certified Hitmaker is an album that ironically lacks any songs that I could even consider being close to a "hit" and instead is a snoozefest equivalent to listening to Nav's infamous Bad Habits album 3 times in a row. Not one single song on this thing is memorable at all. It's so boring and uninteresting to the point that a Gunna and Chris Brown feature on this thing actually sound more interesting and are a relief from Mosey's boring and sleepy-ass voice. This album is honestly one of the most boring projects I have ever listened to in my entire life. Overall a very one-note and forgettable project not worth the time to listen to.

BEST TRACKS: None

WORST TRACKS: Basically any song off of this album
[hidden]
Nov 11, 2019
Extremely Harsh and Unreasonable. With this kind of Review you must hate a lot of popular music right now. Take Stuck in A Dream for example. Its on this album and is one of his biggest growing songs to date at Top 10 in the country on Spotify right now. Keep hating. Sounds like you didnt want to like this album and had preconceived ideas about it before you even listened.
[hidden]
Feb 21, 2020
bro this album is good u don kno shitu try making something half as good then talk
Feb 21, 2020
@yoyoyo585 WHY ARE YALL STILL HERE???
Feb 28, 2020
This album by far isn't good I'll give it a 50 but it does deliver what mosey fan's like I guess this has 4 songs that mosey fans would like but that everything else is horrible like this is completely garbage to northsbest and northsbest isn't a masterpiece either