WETBACKMANNY - Cutest Spic Alive
Jan 15, 2020
WETBACKMANNY literally delivers an EP that will waste 11 minutes of your life. Looking at 2020 so far this and Tom Sawyer are the two projects I've seen getting a lot of hate. I already listened to the Tom Sawyer abomination and it's already the lowest rated album I've rated this year. This was the other project. I have never heard of "WETBACKMANNY" before this project released but just from the capitalization of his name along with the animated album cover it looked like this is going to be another of those dumb TikTok rappers who are easily some of the least creative and interesting rappers I've listened to (with a few exceptions). Just from the first song already it sounded like it was for a TikTok challenge and the rest of the EP continues that narrative but there is one added thing: racism. The racism throughout this album seems to be done to try and make people laugh but all it does is make WETBACKMANNY look like he's disrespecting his own race by making a mockery of it. The only thing that holds this project up slightly is the production but even that can't save the horrible and unfunny lyrics and vocal delivery Manny brings to the project. This entire project is just disrespectful, lame and just horrible. Overall a waste of your time.

BEST TRACKS: None