FLEX LEAKS ✪ - Flex Leaks Compilation 1
Jan 12, 2020
This is the weirdest release of the year so far in my opinion. Today while on Discord, Mosquito told me and others that a bunch of his as well as other leaked Flex Entertainment songs were put onto some bootleg album by a guy called "FLEX LEAKS ✪". The identity of the leaker is unknown but Mosquito thinks its "Fastoosh Kaloosh" who is the person in the album cover and apparently thinks AOTY is some sort of weird dance. This compilation itself though is surprisingly good. The tracklist has many actually funny moments which is something Flex usually doesn't have such as when Mosquito says "I will make you into a mouse" or Big Baller B says that he will feed Yung Schmoobin's "nuts to the squirrels" in a satirical diss against his own label. The production also is pretty good with great sampling in songs like Industry Plants or Yes. Even Drake has an "appearance" on the album. There's even a remix of the hilariously bad Lil Meerkat cover of Bohemian Rhapsody with an added bonus of Lil Mosquito Disease and Yung Schmoobin on it. There are low points though such as Kareem by AJ and Kid Patrick which just sounds bland, uninteresting and the autotune added onto Kid Patricks voice sounds terrible. The Submarine Man track is also awful as usual, but this time due to Lama Doodle and his ear piercing vocals. Overall though this is a weird, funny and strange release.

BEST TRACKS: Crips in the Trap, I Accidentally Fucked My Homie, Fuck Flex Gang (Satirical Diss), Yes, Industry Plants, Bohemian Rhapsody Remix

WORST TRACKS: Kareem, Barefoot Road
Jan 20, 2020
Fastoosh Kaloosh will be eliminated soon.