Gunna delivers a project with some great production but once again lacks in the vocal department. I have never been a Gunna fan at all. His music has always felt uninteresting and repetitive as his voice is probably the most boring rapping voice I've ever heard. However when he is put with the right features he can make a pretty entertaining song such as "3 Headed Snake". I wasn't expecting much going into this but still I was impressed that a few things actually changed from Drip or Drown 2 to this album. Number one the production is substantially better. The beats just hit so much harder on this album. The second thing is occasionally Gunna's voice can get interesting with the right melodies like on the song "Skybox". Other than those two things, not much has changed from Drip or Drown 2. He still has to get features to make the songs interesting, the project is way too long and basically all the complaints about Gunna that you're used to. Overall Gunna delivers something that still drags on forever but still improves over whatever Drip or Drown 2 was supposed to be.

And also can Gunna just stop comparing his cars and jewelry to chains and whips on slaves.

BEST TRACKS: SKYBOX