Yung Lambo & Hood Guy - Gucci Swamp
Jan 5, 2022
"Did someone give TheDankestMeme the Cartnite pack?" - Amazing Blizzard

Yung Lambo and Hood Guy deliver one of the most experimental, odd and downright insane meme/comedy rap projects I've ever listened to. Both of these artists have dropped a lot of music I've enjoyed throughout the past 2 years and I was not expecting this project at all. This experience is truly insane and I don't know what else to call it but let's get into it.

This album is obviously not for everyone with it's just very crazed and basically manic nature but I love the hell out of this. The production is never consistent and always switches up out of nowhere, Lambo and Hood Guy deliver some of the funniest lyrics I've heard from them and the features on here come outta nowhere and it's beautiful. I know I shouldn't like this, I know this is technically one of the worst pieces of music I have ever heard but I'd be damn wrong if I said I wasn't smiling for 80% of this album.

Overall one of the most ridiculous, strange and honestly experimental meme projects I've listened to. Not for the faint of heart.

BEST TRACKS: VERY DOPE, VERY DOPE 2, FRANCH FREESTYLE 2, AMAZING CALL, FOUR LOCO, Gangsta Breath

WORST TRACKS: BASTARD!, Don't Tell Me (I Have to Go), Coming to Your Senses