"FUCK YOU BITCH"

Kendrick Lamar delivers another masterpiece. I will admit, I've never been the BIGGEST Kendrick fan. I always liked his stuff but I don't come back to it nearly as much as many others and after DAMN which I thought was alright but not as good as his other projects, I was not sure how great this would be. Coming out of it though this shit was insane.

The production on here combines a lot of elements from TPAB and DAMN and it does it to great effect. The way this album just flows from trap bangers to much more mellowed out tunes is perfect. The lyricism and delivery from Kenny is also at its full show on here and we range from various topics with songs about his break from music to LGBT issues. The features also do amazing on here, especially and surprisingly Kodak Black who goes off on every verse he has on here. Baby Keem also does great on here.

Overall this is an extremely well made album and one of the best Kendrick has made thus far. I highly recommend it to everyone but considering everyone is going to listen to this, I don't need to lol.

BEST TRACKS: N95, Die Hard, Rich Spirit, We Cry Together, Count Me Out, Auntie Diares, Mother I Sober, Mirror

WORST TRACKS: None