Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman
Oct 10, 2019
Dangerous Woman is a project with some heavy hitters but substantial misses. Ariana opens the album with some of the best songs off the album with Moonlight, Dangerous Woman, Be Alright and Into You. About after Side to Side some of the weaker cuts start appearing like Let Me Love You which features the weakest chorus on the album and one of Lil Wayne's most uninspired performances to date. Everyday with Future is also another weak cut with an uninteresting hook and Future doing a pretty generic verse. The album eventually ends a lot weaker than it started as is the case with many albums.

Ariana's vocal performance during the album stays pretty good for the duration of the album. However unlike the vocals, the production doesn't stay consistent. The production has some substantial highs with Into You but some big lows with the lacklustre and boring Let Me Love You. The features don't add that much in my opinion or they just ruin the song. Nicki has a standard verse on Side to Side however her refrain is just terrible and very unoriginal, especially at the "ride dick bicycle" line. Macy Gray is decent on her feature, Lil Wayne is terrible on his feature and he sounds very uninspired on the song. Future sounds like he usually does which isn't a bad thing but he just doesn't add anything to the song. Overall it's an ok to decent project with some big hits and some misses.

BEST TRACKS: Moonlight, Dangerous Woman, Be Alright, Into You