Charli XCX - how i'm feeling now
May 14, 2020
while a lot shorter than Charli, it’s honestly way more impressive considering it’s was made only in 1 months and the production on some of these tracks can sound insane. Her performances on this album is pretty amazing too, while she does use autotune, she certainly has her own way of singing/rapping, and it’s all great. Also, I guess this is also her most experimental album consider it’s a lot less pop friendly, and is more wild, noisy, and wonky, which might seems like a downside if you’re an average music listener, but trust me, this album is still extremely fun, you just have to embrace its wild side. The lyrics are also very interesting as it’s all about this lockdown, love, and just like the title says, Charli’s own feeling. They’re very interesting and I recommended looking into them if you can.

Overall, This album feels like a victory lap for Charli herself, as not only is it an impressive album made in only one month, it’s probably is her best album, and who knows, maybe this album will be important for history, or maybe not, who knows, only time can tell
How long is it? Not out where I am :( if it’s less than half an hour 😭
May 14, 2020
@jkpyg you can find the leak here, though you might want to be careful: https://kingdom-leaks.com/index.php?/forums/topic/38424-charli-xcx-how-im-feeling-now-2020/