Foals - Everything Not Saved Will Be Lost (Part 1)
Mar 4, 2019 (updated Mar 14, 2019)
NME: 100

Shocked if I'm wrong.

Edit: called it

Edit 2: just thought I should say thank you for all the likes this got. Honestly, I don't think I deserve to be put alongside all the other great reviewers with the popular review label given. I'm so thankful nonetheless.

Edit 3: finding it really weird how I have the same exact score as Pitchfork and Fantano, especially when the majority of critics and people in general like it way more than me.
you sir deserve a medal
Mar 7, 2019
Hahaha. I have no idea why this is getting liked. Everyone knew NME was gonna give it a perfect score, I was just the first to say it
Nobody:

NME: 10/10
2014: 0 perfect NME scores

2018: 29 perfect NME scores

2019: 579 perfect NME scores?
Mar 8, 2019
If its a British artist then NME struggle not to be biased. Coming from a brit.
Mar 8, 2019
Very true, like saying the Arctic Monkeys debut album is the 19th best album ever is laughable to me. Not that it's bad, just that it should stay far away from that spot.
Mar 8, 2019
Equally predictable that Solange was gonna get BNM from Pitchfork though, all publications have biases.
Mar 8, 2019
Yeah true, but I feel that at least with Pitchfork they don't give perfect scores to everything (unless if it's a reissue).
Mar 9, 2019
Yeah, NME are pretty bad for that...although they did give their last album 7/10 (quite low for them I guess).
Mar 9, 2019
NME have only recently just started giving everything a perfect score. I realised a few minutes ago that they don't give half star ratings anymore (at least I think so), so that probably explains why. Still, that's really fucking stupid of them to do that in my opinion.
Mar 9, 2019
Yeah originally I thought it was just 5 star rating, but then saw 7/10 and got confused. Not sure why you wouldn't want more granularity.
Mar 9, 2019
I probably should've phrased myself better. It's really stupid that they took away half star ratings because then albums would either be 80 or 100 and never 90.
MiaWatterson