MARINA - Love + Fear
Apr 26, 2019 (updated Apr 27, 2019)
I see that a few of you MARINA stans are here to drop a 100. Why? What's so good about her music and this album in particular? What am I missing?

Also, I would really appreciate if you could at least check out some people that put so much effort into this website, instead of just going. I'll list a few users down below:

Space Vacation
smallpeeble
ThrowBackGmac
NarrativeCoffee
KingKRoolisBack

But there are like so many more. In fact go on my account and see who I'm following, which is right at the bottom. There's almost 200 accounts there.

Enjoy!
Apr 26, 2019
Hello! Thank you for the shout out, man :)
Apr 26, 2019
@MiaWatterson messed up a tiny bit with your username though by not joining it together. Will fix that.
Haha thanks duuuude
Apr 26, 2019
@TreyLikesBands no problem. I just thought that instead of getting pissed off over a few stans, I could try to be positive. I'll probably do this sane thing in future stan filled albums. Wish I could shout more people out, but it'll be too much :(
Same*
holy shit tysm!
[hidden]
Apr 26, 2019
I wonder the same thing with every stan, what's so particular or nearly good about an artist to be so devoted?
Apr 26, 2019
You gotta at least mention ThrowBackGmac too!
Apr 27, 2019
@Inglume It was tough to limit people, so I just shouted out 85% of my shoutbox, but sure I'll add his name then cos you are right.
Apr 27, 2019
Though ngl, I don't think any of it is working. I'm saying something towards the stans and 100% of people that like it or have commented are the AOTY users, not them
Apr 27, 2019
Ok, ThrowBackGmac added and anyone else who liked this or commented because I felt bad
sigh
Apr 27, 2019
@bradwilky I see that you called this album "iconic" on the 8th and probably gave it a 100 before the score getting removed (just assuming). What's the point of that? Seriously. I fucking love some artists music, but I'm not going to praise something before actually hearing it.
Apr 28, 2019
Oh crap I didn't see this earlier! Thank you for the shoutout, man!
Apr 28, 2019
Thanks dude.
May 5, 2019
I'm sorry. I have to ask. Did you heard the album?
Appreciate the shoutout dude <3
May 5, 2019
@rodrl9o yeah, I listened to it. At least be happy that 40 is how I actually feel about this album, instead of just giving it 0.