Lana Del Rey - Norman Fucking Rockwell!
Sep 7, 2019 (updated Sep 9, 2019)
"He was cool as heck"
-Lana Del Rey (on Norman Fucking Rockwell)

She's structured/reliant on her superficial and sensual aesthetics like never before. She continually tries to build some sort of magnum opus, but it's all build up and no climax. It's not too hard to find that she doesn't know how to finish any of her songs here. Songs just kind of come and go. The lack of any enthusiasm in her stilted singing, prolonged with weightless melodies, makes the duration of "Norman Fucking Rockwell" feel entirely monotonous. A leisurely breeze could carry this album away.

Where's my wine?
*CLICKS ON MY FEED* *SEES A REVIEW BY YOU* *HAPPY NOISES*
*happier noises*
Sep 7, 2019
Gavin's back, tell a friend
Sep 7, 2019
"A leisurely breeze could blow this album away." Ficking savage. Glad to have you back sir
Glad to be back sir 🤚😀
Oct 3, 2019
<--- Farts [Happiest noise of them all] I hope you aren't really "closing up shop."!! You're writing skill is inspiring. Stay and play a while longer. Drugs are ALWAYS better with friends! Tah!
Oct 3, 2019
@dafigz I just saw this. First off, thank you so much for the kind words! I've been having an up & down week kind of week so it means a lot. (I could say the same for you really.) I've been considering it. I decided I didn't want to make a decision until I hit 1,000 ratings. I'm a bit worn out with the unspoken drama and memes, & I'd like to write about other topics like plants & (oddly enough) soft drinks. So for now, I'm just kick back, shoot the shit, say what I wanna say & go from there.Tah!
Oct 4, 2019
@ThrowBackGmac - Plants [Grinning madly] I am, above all else a mad, mad, madly mad plantsman!
Oct 4, 2019
@daFigz - [visible excitement, followed by a coy grin] with figz in the name, I should have known. [intrigued smile]
Dec 22, 2019