Kendrick Lamar - The Heart Part 5
May 9, 2022 (updated May 9, 2022)
Edit: Ok listened to it a few more times and it's now its clear to me that he's saying how the harms of black culture has affected the different people he is deep faking as well as being attached to the toxic nature of black culture which results in either a self-destructive path or just straight up getting killed and unfortunately I can relate to this cuz my brother who I looked up to got caught in "the culture" which just brought chaos in our household and I probably would have went down the same path if I didn't see the destruction it can cause, anyway forgive me for being sentimental but this track really spoke to my heart.

This shit made me emotional Kendrick is really representing all the black cats that were victims, it really feels like the spiritual successor to Mortal Man.

This man is taking album of the decade I'm sure of it now.

2w
after this he won't have to make anything for another 10 years
2w
@5ifthave Aw hell naw man I've been starving for 5 years this isn't nearly enough to feed me for two years

If he releases a double cheese deluxe in the highest quality possible with every flavour melting in my mouth then I'll be more than satisfied for even more than 10 years