J. Cole - KOD
Dec 30, 2019
There was a minor period of my life where I thought J. Cole was just the coolest.
HOW LAME IS THAT LMAOOO XDDDD

I don't know what happened between the start of 2018 and the end of 2018 for me but I learned to hate what J. Cole stood for. J. Cole is your dad. Telling you what you can't listen to and what's real music. And Playboi Carti? Playboi Carti is the path to redemption. J. Cole is a man much more interested in explaining that society is bad instead of saying how to fix it. Oh wait he provides one solution. "Get rid of "mumble rap" and replace it with me." Thanks Cole.

I will say "ATM" is an actually good song. If it was on any other album I might actually return to it! But nope, it's on this. An album where cheating on your spouse is justified under the "I'm a person too!" defense. An album that feature one of the worst "Mumble Rapper Disses" ever made. Made by a guy almost nobody respects anymore due to the fact nobody really likes what he represents in rap. The fact that the desire to revert to a previous sound is so prevalent in rap isn't surprising, all genres have those people, but the fact that's engraved so tightly into so many big names is annoying. All genres have their "Old Time Rock and Roll" and just like that song, it sucks and ages worse than anything. Years from now when we're listening to Electro-Dolphincore-Trap or whatever is popular, when we look but at what J. Cole is crying about, nobody will care. For every sound, every genre, there is someone trying to innovate in it and to say "stop doing that" is denying the natural flow of art.

Also J. Cole is bad at rapping ok that's all.
Dec 30, 2019
does the j standd 4 jerk?
Dec 30, 2019
Fool me one time, shame on you. Fool me twice, chicken and rice.
May 29, 2020
"I liked J Cole for a bit, however people on this website don't think hes cool so I feel the need to fit it"
May 29, 2020
DiegoPaim01
Squidmerkel
Kanye West - Wash Us in the Blood
Wash Us in the Blood
Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure?
Jessie Ware