Weyes Blood - Titanic Rising
Apr 5, 2019
I find it so strange that this website, album of the year.org, has all come together for this. On this site there is a clear hierarchy of some sort. It's always the same profile pics in the top reviews and it's always a fight of sorts. A fight on if a an album is good, with ratings ranging across the map. I only ever see agreements of 90's and up on "classic albums" our neutral milk hotels, swans, etc. Seeing those pfp and a sea of randoms giving this thing a 100 made me realize something. I am extremely lucky. I'm so lucky I get to live in a time where all the world's music is at my fingertips, I'm lucky to have this amazing site which got me into music and helped me discover things that changed me, I'm lucky to live in a time where so many people have access to the art of music and so many voices are heard, and I'm lucky to see this album be formed. This is a "classic." Whether it be the influences from decades past in the music, the game changing lyrics, or the general vibe. I am truly lucky to live on this day, April, 5th, 2019. Where I got to witness a classic album be born, for the first time.
Apr 5, 2019
Your optism about life is quite the helping hand for me today, thanks!
Apr 5, 2019
@Skaut Lil Nas X just dropped the Old Town Road remix with Billy Ray. Today is a good day friend!
fakeplasticrose