I was liking this up until the point Danny Brown started screaming and completely killed my momentum while listening, due to the fact that I covered my ears as an impulse reaction.

Edit: I'm sorry but I am just not enjoying this. The production is great yeah, but these lyrics. God, I can't handle them. They sound like the lyrics my classmates hand to me to test my reaction. Like Freddie is talking about his "haters" and stacking money, and I'm just so bored. I can see how someone can like this, but I really don't.
No no no no no no no no no no no no no NO NO NO NO no no no no no no no no no no no no NOO NOO NOO NOO NOO no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no NOOO NOOO NOOO NOOO NOOO NOOO NOOO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOO NOOOOOO NOOOOOO!!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING????!!!! FIX THAT SHIT RIGHT NOW!!!! I'M IN CONTACT WITH MY LAWYER! TAKING YOU TO COURT!
@Toasterqueen12 join me on Team The Unseen as Quasimoto‘s lyrics aren’t as annoying and there are more creative choices on that album.
^ not as good as team Piñata, but not as bad as team Madvillainy
@thomasny18 @KingKRoolisBack @KIDSWITHGUNS Madlib fans will squabble like children, while us Metro Booming fans asend to a higher plane.
idk to me it feels like what he's talking about is pretty genuine towards his experiences. I feel like a lot of people talk about that stuff just to flaunt, but it's more personal to Gibbs himself, which is why it lands for me.

i will say tho, it sounded like Danny Brown had a cold when he recorded that verse lmao
Straight to the Let Me Explain sessions this is going
This is all fake. The Madvillainy and Piñata Gangs are the Top Dawgs of AOTY
Bruh, I prefer Madvillainy. But Danny's verse is killer
Freddie gibbs lyrics aren't that bad
tbh i didn't like this too much as well but im hoping that the new project will be better
[hidden]