Freddie Gibbs & Madlib - Piñata
Jun 11, 2019
I was liking this up until the point Danny Brown started screaming and completely killed my momentum while listening, due to the fact that I covered my ears as an impulse reaction.

Edit: I'm sorry but I am just not enjoying this. The production is great yeah, but these lyrics. God, I can't handle them. They sound like the lyrics my classmates hand to me to test my reaction. Like Freddie is talking about his "haters" and stacking money, and I'm just so bored. I can see how someone can like this, but I really don't.
Jun 11, 2019
No no no no no no no no no no no no no NO NO NO NO no no no no no no no no no no no no NOO NOO NOO NOO NOO no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no NOOO NOOO NOOO NOOO NOOO NOOO NOOO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOO NOOOOOO NOOOOOO!!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING????!!!! FIX THAT SHIT RIGHT NOW!!!! I'M IN CONTACT WITH MY LAWYER! TAKING YOU TO COURT!
Jun 11, 2019
^ not as good as team Piñata, but not as bad as team Madvillainy
Jun 11, 2019
@thomasny18 @KingKRoolisBack @KIDSWITHGUNS Madlib fans will squabble like children, while us Metro Booming fans asend to a higher plane.
;(
Jun 11, 2019
idk to me it feels like what he's talking about is pretty genuine towards his experiences. I feel like a lot of people talk about that stuff just to flaunt, but it's more personal to Gibbs himself, which is why it lands for me.

i will say tho, it sounded like Danny Brown had a cold when he recorded that verse lmao
Straight to the Let Me Explain sessions this is going
This is all fake. The Madvillainy and Piñata Gangs are the Top Dawgs of AOTY
Bruh, I prefer Madvillainy. But Danny's verse is killer
Jun 12, 2019
Freddie gibbs lyrics aren't that bad
Jun 12, 2019
tbh i didn't like this too much as well but im hoping that the new project will be better
Jun 13, 2019
[hidden]
Jun 28, 2019
this makes me depresso
Jun 30, 2019
Looking back at this, the only thing that annoys me is the fact you say edit without there being an actual edit
Jun 30, 2019
@thomasny18 It was an edit at the time
Jul 22, 2019
absolute bruh moment right here
Jul 22, 2019
If you edit your review less than 30 minutes after posting it, it doesn't show that you edited the review. I know from personal experience cause I correct my reviews all the time, lol.
Apr 6, 2020