AJR - Neotheater
Apr 26, 2019
AJR can't write for shit. They somehow lack the human ability to convey emotions in a normal way. They can't even talk about events normally. Like, on the Song "Birthday Party" they for some reason chose to talk about things like Anti-immigrant attitudes..thru the lense of a fetus. Everything they say comes of fake as shit and a scam......but.

I really appreciate how distinct of a band they are. I have the same opinion I have on AJR that I have with Owl City. Someone who knows their sound but doesn't know how to use it. AJR has a very distinct brand of pop music that you can't describe. You can't really call anything else the "AJR" sound. So I really like that and I'm quite impressed by it...but still...it's AJR. And they will continue to disappoint as long as they continue being AJR.

Honestly I don't like this as much as The Click. At least the Click was bizarre as hell with the things it chose to talk about. Plus nothing on here is as memorable as "Weak" or "Bud Like You."
Apr 26, 2019
I wasn't going to listen to this, but now I am because of this review. May have made a bit of a mistake
Apr 26, 2019
@thomasny18 don't do it! You have so much to live for!
I just made it past Birthday Party and I'd rather get hit by a car