SamuraiBird - My Weird, but Average Morning
Jun 5, 2019
This is a massive improvement from Pink Arcade. This time displaying multiple instruments, melodies, as well as just being more "music" as a whole. There's a lot of interesting parts on here. Like the Sudden burst of energy on Japanese Glitter, the weird drifty vibe of Fruit Loops, and the amazing ending to the album that is Goodnight. The main problem tho is how repetitive it is. Without any vocals or anything to back it up a lot of the time it feels kinda awkward. I believe the track Patrick demonstrates it best with how much it repeats. Repeating music isn't a problem, it works a lot in things like Mr. Scruff Ninja Tuna or Endtroducing. But those albums had great vocal samples to help distract from that. My best advice to fully improve this sound (and it is a really good sound) is to find a vocal to sample. Also maybe give the album more of a concept? Like with Pink Arcade the theme was "walking thru and arcade." Maybe find something like that to work with. Like the vibe of eating breakfast or hanging out with friends. Something.

Over all tho this is a major improvement and it's crazy to see how much you've improved from the last album. I sense an amazing album somewhere in your style and I'm sure you'll find it.
Jun 5, 2019
Also I didn't leave "69" as a joke. That's my genuine number.
Jun 5, 2019
I glad you enjoyed this album much more than last album and that even I have to admit was trash. Thank you for review this :)