WETBACKMANNY - Cutest Spic Alive
Jan 1, 2020
Crazy how I already have what might be my favorite album this year and my least favorite!

Anyways, You know how in the 1900s some actual black people preformed in minstel shows because that was all the could really work at the time, and they had to make a mockery of their race for profit, and it was extremely dehumanizing. Yeah, that's what this felt like.

When I saw the name I thought "This can be one of two things. It's either a weird modern version of "Blacker the Berry" when *uh* Manny, embraces these slurs and spins a tale of Hispanic pride. Or it's shitty racist trash that sucks ass" and then I saw the score and thought "Oh it's the second one....cool."

Like I'm disappointed...We need a good rapper who talks about the Hispanic experience, expecially in the age of ICE raids and more anti-hispanic bigotry ever before. I mean we have Das Racist but they broke up long ago. Who will pick up the torch. Well, I can tell you it won't be Manny.

The absolute hubris to say "Yeah I can step up to the task of accurate music about real world situations." and then just go "ha ha I'm MEXICAN! I EAT TACO! I HATE ICE (because they took my bitches!!)"

Yeah go fuck yourself.

Whoever is behind this disgusts me. If it's ironic and for the lols it's not funny because it's racist, and if it's a genuine persona and not an act, this man is deeply disturbed sexist trash. Either way I hate it.

If anybody knows some good Hispanic rappers please shout them out in the comment section because I really don't want to think about this trash ever again.
Jan 1, 2020
not a rapper, but neon indian is pretty good
Jan 2, 2020
Well there's Pitbull but you said good hispanic rappers so nevermind.
Jan 6, 2020
This is one of those kind of albums that solely exist to waste your time
Jan 6, 2020
Immortal Technique exists though I find his conscious brand of rap too on the nose.
Jan 7, 2020
doubling down on the neon indian recommendation, his music is so great. i love how ungentrified his sound is
KingKRoolisBack