Cardi B - WAP
Aug 10, 2020 (updated Aug 10, 2020)
I'm about to put forth the theory that maybe ALL highly graphic sex jams are bad in principle. Because they really have no value outside of pure shock value. Muted sex jams can be enjoyed by basically being a more explicit love song, songs about the exspirece of sex are introspective and view it through the human exspirece, and even super goofy shit like pour some sugar on me and rock you like an animal are just so silly that they surpass sex. But stuff like this? I'm not currently fuckin so this is either watching someone describe sex to me or I'm watching them have sex. Both options I don't wanna partake in. Also you can't even listen to this while having sex. It's not romantic. It's not anything really. It's just explicit for the sake of being shocking.

It's not the worst explicit sex jam ever. I actually kinda like the beat and there's some pretty clever jokes. I still think Megan and Cardi are good rappers who I enjoy. Hell honestly this thing is actually quite toned back compared to other songs of its genre. Hell, I'll always take a woman rapping about sex over a man, because.....men are gross.

But overall I think this is just kinda a waste of both of their talents. And yes Cardi B is a good rapper stop dog piling her it's lame.
Aug 10, 2020
Wow omg Toasterqueen12 is a prude so sad
Aug 10, 2020
Ok christian. Catch me out here listening to Ayehah Erotica and smoking pcp.
Aug 24, 2020