Kid Cudi - Speedin' Bullet 2 Heaven
Jun 5, 2019
Funny enough the fact that nobody aperantly likes this album makes it stronger. Kid Cudi is pouring his soul out saying that he's in complete pain and everyone was like "nah this shit sucks, 0."

Like even on a technical level I don't get how this can be a 0. Like is Fantano going to try and tell me that a 6ix9ine album or a Logic album somehow is a stronger project than this? Like somehow this is the most offensive release of the 2010's. I'm sorry if I sound kind of bitter but I just feel so isolated in this. How can everybody say THIS is a 0??? I can see someone saying it's boring or something but ????? This album with interesting production, fun rock riffs, and great vocals is our punching bag?

I get that I'm different in what other people like and don't like but I can usually see it. People don't like the Shaggs because it's hard to get into, makes sense. People like Danny Brown because he's full of energy, I get it.

I don't get this? This album is worse than EVERYTHING in 2015? This album is the WORST album of all time? I'm sorry but I completely disagree. Ignoring how beautiful I think this is or how grand I think it sounds, I'm siding with this album on a purely revolutionary basis.

I'm Team SB2H-2K19
Jun 8, 2019
I give an album a zero if it makes me feel exasperated. Kid Cudi went from making classic, ambitious projects like MOTM to the MOST tedious and torturous experience in my life.

But it's actually amazing to see someone enjoy something a lot more than I ever could.
This gonna have to go into the Let Me Explain sessions
@RakkSmells just added it
Jun 9, 2019
You definitely don't need to justify your opinion. Always said this was an under-appreciated record. This and WZRD get undeserved hate
Jun 9, 2019
Great album.
Seems like I'm not the only one. I'm kinda i different to this album I don't like it that much, but the highs are actually very fucking high and it's Cudi himself that made them very fucking high.
great review I feel the same exact way
I said this shit a year ago and they called me crazy
@PcPowerUp "let me guess, your favorite Cudi album?"

"it is, and it is beautiful."
Kanye