Kid Cudi - Speedin' Bullet 2 Heaven
Jun 5, 2019 (updated Nov 10, 2019)
Funny enough the fact that nobody aperantly likes this album makes it stronger. Kid Cudi is pouring his soul out saying that he's in complete pain and everyone was like "nah this shit sucks, 0."

Like even on a technical level I don't get how this can be a 0. Like is Fantano going to try and tell me that a 6ix9ine album or a Logic album somehow is a stronger project than this? Like somehow this is the most offensive release of the 2010's. I'm sorry if I sound kind of bitter but I just feel so isolated in this. How can everybody say THIS is a 0??? I can see someone saying it's boring or something but ????? This album with interesting production, fun rock riffs, and great vocals is our punching bag?

I get that I'm different in what other people like and don't like but I can usually see it. People don't like the Shaggs because it's hard to get into, makes sense. People like Danny Brown because he's full of energy, I get it.

I don't get this? This album is worse than EVERYTHING in 2015? This album is the WORST album of all time? I'm sorry but I completely disagree. Ignoring how beautiful I think this is or how grand I think it sounds, I'm siding with this album on a purely revolutionary basis.

I'm Team SB2H-2K19
Jun 8, 2019
I give an album a zero if it makes me feel exasperated. Kid Cudi went from making classic, ambitious projects like MOTM to the MOST tedious and torturous experience in my life.

But it's actually amazing to see someone enjoy something a lot more than I ever could.
This gonna have to go into the Let Me Explain sessions
@RakkSmells just added it
Jun 9, 2019
You definitely don't need to justify your opinion. Always said this was an under-appreciated record. This and WZRD get undeserved hate
Great album.
Jun 9, 2019
Seems like I'm not the only one. I'm kinda i different to this album I don't like it that much, but the highs are actually very fucking high and it's Cudi himself that made them very fucking high.
Jun 10, 2019
great review I feel the same exact way
Jun 12, 2019
I said this shit a year ago and they called me crazy
Jun 12, 2019
@PcPowerUp "let me guess, your favorite Cudi album?"

"it is, and it is beautiful."
Jun 16, 2019
i agree with everything said here. keep preachin
Jul 17, 2019
this is hardly even a review. what can you possibly like about this record?
Jul 17, 2019
@youngboystoefoe it's more of a review than you making a throwaway account to give it a 0
Aug 13, 2019
I can see what you mean with the raw aspect of it, but the thing is that when I go back and listen to his influences (grunge, underground punk music, noise), it just sounds like he's trying to do their thing but worse. This album is a revolutionary thing for a hip-hop artist to do, but in the realm of rock music it's kind of just rehashing ideas that are 20 or 30 years old at this point. But that's all just in my opinion and it's really cool that you're not just going with the popular opinion.
Aug 14, 2019
@SpeakerStrings TBH I usually like the newer stuff better than the early influences. This just sounds like it was the best of all the influences of the past.
Aug 14, 2019
This album is an experimental expressionism of a (realistic) bad acid trip / deep suicide inducing depression. It’s supposed to be rough, confusing and taxing in the sense that it seems like it lasts forever and there’s no way out. Most (normal) people hate that, who would love being inside the mind of a depressed person?

In reality to me there is a disturbingly sinister static energy in this making it much more of a pure artistic statement made to be experienced rather than enjoyed.
Aug 14, 2019
@“X98” coming soon I like sad music, it makes me feel like I'm not alone.
Aug 26, 2019