Gorillaz - Humanz
Apr 22, 2017
To those people reviewing this album based on the vinyl rip... seriously?

It sounds SO BAD. Even after the EQ "fixes" there is no channel separation, the soundstage is garbage, and the frequency range is completely shot.

I know that there is enough there to get a decent idea, but I've seen people say how "flat" or "lifeless" it sounds, and NO SHIT. IT SOUNDS LIKE IT WAS RIPPED WITH A GOD DAMN SOUP CAN.

I'm a for sure a Gorillaz stan, and based on the leak i'm definitely just luke warm on this LP, but jesus people give the official release a chance before you rate it. It's like you're listening to half of what's there.
Apr 23, 2017
I wholeheartedly agree. At least a portion of my rating of an album comes from sound/mixing/mastering, and all of those things are tossed down the drain if you review this shitty ass rip.
Apr 24, 2017
There's a leak that isn't a vinyl rip. The leak I have is at least 256 kbps.
Apr 24, 2017
In that case review away my man lmao
Apr 28, 2017
I've heard the HQ leak and vinyl rip, not much difference, this record is still a trite, boring piece of shit
May 1, 2017
Think you just had a terrible vinyl rip, I've listened to the album with both a vinyl rip, HQ rip and the official release and the difference in quality is minimal at most.

May 6, 2017
xD "To those people reviewing this album based on the vinyl rip" - NO, many of people reviewing because SOULSEEK
thethirdverse