LOONA / yyxy - love4eva
Apr 18, 2021
hello πŸ‘‹ finally 😌 introducing ✨ loona πŸŒ™ are ⭐️you 😍 girls πŸ‘­ ready πŸ™ˆ ? ok πŸ‘Œ lets 🌚 go 🀩

Greetings, ladies, gentlemen, and all my other beautiful friends seated with open ears for the feature of the night.

It would be my pleasure to address the fact that after a long winter's wait, that through the medium of Claire Elise Boucher, known professionally as Grimes, a Canadian musician, singer, songwriter, and record producer. Her music incorporates elements of varied styles and genres including dream pop, synth-pop, art pop, electronic, experimental pop, R&B, and hip hop.

This results in a much-awaited curtain-raiser to the twelve member all-female girl group's third subunit, yyxy. Before we continue on to the musical innovation in store, we would like to recieve the listeners consent. Our trusted oppa Jahseh Dwayne Onfroy will do the honors in the following monologue

"To find, to find the exact words, to find the perfect words, to say less, but to say more, was ideal with this LOONA project, and 'til their energy and minds be felt, in a less aggressive way, but a more passive and genius way was ideal with this single, to show the versatility and to show the open- to open minds in itself was the goal of this single, and to acquire a large amount of passion, and love and appreciation for themselves was the goal of this track; loyalty to themselves was also the goal of this track. So, I'll offer this warning and set of instructions; if you are not open-minded before you listen to this song, open your mind. If you don't listen to the alternative sound and you've never been into the alternative sound and have not been open to trying different things; open your mind before you listen to this record. You can listen to it anywhere, preferably your room, your car, but it can be played anywhere. This track is far different, far more versatile, far more uplifting than their last. It's something you can find comfort in, it's very comforting, but discomforting at the same time. So, with this project, again, you're entering their minds, feeling their insanity, feeling their, their genius, their energy. Enjoy."

Next, we would like to ask the members of the band if they are all gears blazing to take their listener into the world of this single. Dubbing these capable young women as girls may not be the most impactful methodology to get our message across, but we would like to be accesible to communities stretching across the world.

Now that, minus the context, we have received the confirmation that the girls are ready, you might be wondering why this sounds like the build-up to a racing event. Well, if you brainstorm about it for a while you will finally come to terms with the facts expressed in the final portion of this line. The words we would like to make our messenger utter next are the sacred terms of "let's go"

Now to most of you closeminded music aficionados who grew up listening to modern classical this might seem like the most simplistic lyrical method of expressing a joyful beginning to a new chapter of one's life, or something more, but the deeper context grooved into here is what will blow your mind.

American poet, rapper, singer and songwriter Jonathan Lyndale Kirk, more commonly referred to in layman's terms as "DaBaby", or "The Baby", never rose to prominence prior to his work in 2018 and 19. As you may know, while Jonathan has garnered a cult fanbase today, it was this subunit of Loona that helped take him to the upper echelon of the charts. One may claim that his famous ad-lib "let's go", that adorns every one of his intricate musical compositions was self-made, but the real backstory goes far into modern Korean-American relations and the use of Loona as a method of post cold war propaganda. Jonathan feels proud to acclaim that yyxy was the driving force behind his career, but american troupes of misogyny and capatalism have kept his opinions at bay.

In fact, one may even claim that Loona through the medium of Grimes and through the consultation of the board I am vested in today might've predicted the rise of this modern American marvel of a poet, however this can be widely disputed. However, the fact that the song in question here slowly progresses to a supposed chequered flag and taht the intro reminisces the feeling of a car racing event only goes to show that the fables of "DaBaby" were birthed through love4eva, a track that might as well have predicted fellow music composer Jordan Terrell Carter's track naming system on his sound collage "Whole Lotta Red", released ages after "love4eva" in 2020. But it is the peculiar case of Jonathan, or "The Baby (Foetus)", that sparks interest in my mind.

See, in his poetry, The Baby always sought after one thing: the ability to turn fully capable males of a certain racial background into fully-blown vehicles. He might've conducted this experiment on himself as images of his head morphed into a Chrysler PT Cruiser automobile have taking the internet by storm.

This further adds to the racing storyline I pondered about earlier. The prophecy has unfolded and taken place in real time, and The Baby only adds to the mystic fable. These "let's go" ad-libs may have a hidden message to open your third eye to the institutionalised racism against both the African-American and Asian-American communities. Ultimately, for anyone who denies the power of modern music, my question is, have thou been situated under a boulder? Because this in my vision, is art. Metaphorical art that will influence generations to come.

(This article was prepared without the assistance of r/copypasta, a rare occurrence on my music analysis page)
πŸ’—
Apr 18, 2021
nice review! unfollowed, blocked, and reported to rob πŸ‘
Apr 18, 2021
letsgoo (dabay refere nce)
Apr 18, 2021
@MirroredComfort let's goooo (eternal hatred)
@Flamingooooo πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ§‘β€οΈπŸ’œ
Apr 18, 2021
@Nightwing734 Let's go (loona reference)
Apr 19, 2021
badadybadadybadady
Apr 19, 2021
@Sumesh AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Apr 23, 2021
Review of the century.
ni hyanggi neomu joeun geol deouk Sweet hage
J. Cole - The Off-Season
good 4 u
Jorja Smith - Be Right Back
Jorja Smith
Be Right Back
CZARFACE & MF DOOM - Super What?
CZARFACE & MF DOOM