Ariana Grande - Positions
Oct 30, 2020
the effort gone into this album undercuts that of most lil mosquito disease albums.

and that's not a good thing......

actor, skilled vocalist, and "songwriter" f̶e̶m̶a̶l̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶r̶e̶y̶ ̶f̶e̶l̶d̶m̶a̶n̶ Ariana Grande is someone I've never been keen on, save for a few highlights.

mama, just killed a woman
called her corey feld
Put my review out, now she's dead

MAMA the positions era had just begun

But now they leaked it and have thrown it all away

Mama, OoOoOOoOooOoOoOoOoOoOOoOo
I knew you liked thank you next
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow
The Ariana fans took my ass
Carry, carry on
As if nothing really matters

Too late, its a good Weeknd song
But his feature was real trash
the stans are coming to whoop my ass
Goodbye everybody, I've got to go
Gotta leave you all behind and face twitter

Most of her work has a few highlights but is mainly comprised of overused trap beats. While the trap beats even had Pharell on them back in the day, it's grown weary post-Thank U Next and it's easy to conclude she's going nowhere, and that the style is long in the tooth.

But HOLY shit this album doesn't break through anything else. It's a whirlwind of similar and wildly cohesive songs that end up being boring AS FUCK. WOW. Is it even possible to get two times worse than last year?

I came into 2020 and this album looking to find a reason to fall in love with her music because her solo ascension has been great to watch and her vocals are brilliant but this record reminds me of the stereotypical, boring and lacklustre R&B artists I despise, no not the alternative ones, but the ones who use generic guitar beats eg. Summer Walker.

So what I got was mediocre af. The Weeknd misfires on two features in a row, HUGE L for one of the most consistent feature artists ever.

There are no excuses for this being worse, this is a disgrace to R&B and de-legitimizes Ariana Grande's status as a solid pop star. Please scrap this godforsaken album and make a new one. Ariana Grande is the new drake.

There's so little effort thrown into this album. The album cover is literally a photo with a bad filter. The writing is bland and unattractive. The vocals are brilliant and some nostalgic production on it is amazing but I'm gonna wait till the official release to confirm if this is the case. (Edit, it sucks)

If this was Justin Bieber you'd trash it.
TomBejoy's Tags
Welcome back Tom!
Oct 30, 2020
@MattsReviews thanks but you should think about the fact ive always been on here lmao
Oct 30, 2020
@TomBejoy Welcome back to the light side. It was dark down there in the void wasn't it?
Oct 30, 2020
@MattsReviews totally its been so long since we've spoken
@TomBejoy Of course
Oct 30, 2020
@MattsReviews how are the kids
@TomBejoy dead