Eminem - Music To Be Murdered By
Jan 17, 2020 (updated Jan 17, 2020)
don't care didn't listen plus you're white

EDIT: Imagine being critiqued because you have no incentive to listen to what is blatantly a terrible experience of an album.
I listened to it in full because I knew some people would have a problem with this review. Let me be clear, I am WHITE and it’s a JOKE.

Dumb, lazy, and as unfunny as my review might have been, this album embodies everything I hate about Eminem now. Dude has literally not made a good album in a decade and a half and you expect me to full-review an album with a title and album cover that could be found on r/HipHopCirclejerk’s fresh album covers page. Listening to the album made me wish I could negative score this piece of shit.

What do you know? We bullied Eminem for having the worst album of 2017, for him to get mad and drop shock value albums and think we don’t like it because of “woke-culture”.

The Intro has “Bitch, I’m still as fly as your zipper” coming back at the haters for Kamikaze, and you didn’t expect me to turn that shit off immediately? The Ariana Grande line was atrocious. Shocking that he knows controversy and people with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease from Mountain Dew are the only people who invest into this shit. I gave up a long up on actually listening to Eminem and whatever he had to say a long time ago.

My review embodies everything I feel about Eminem. I don’t need to write a thesis on something you never wanted to hear in the first place. Who needs an in-depth analysis on why this album showcases Eminem should have hung up the cleats years ago.

Not everyone is going to be kind to writing thesis on albums. I did, and when I find an album I genuinely care about, I will. There’s a reason why Letterboxd is such a great platform for movies...they let everyone say something. They have great in-depth reviews and they have funny, dumb, one-sentence reviews that will get just as many likes as a novel. There’s just times where you don’t need to fucking write a damn thing, or care about the score too much. This is an album that shouldn’t matter in the slightest.
This is it Chief
Jan 17, 2020
You really got him with that one didn't ya?
Jan 17, 2020
Em stans, before you get mad...my DMs are open. Looking for sexy boy who drives a 200k mile Toyota Tacoma and dips copenhagen mint with his mug jug in the passenger
Jan 17, 2020
I am white and I do not care.
Jan 17, 2020
same, i just wanted to stir the pot a lil bit
Best review yet
Fair enough.
Racist
Do care, Did ask, Plus you’re right
Jan 17, 2020
I am white and I love drinking Mountain Dew while wearing a stained wifebeater and blaring White Trash Party from my beat up 1998 Ford Windstar. How dare you trash the GOAT!!!!
Shit reveiw . Album is dope
I enjoy this review lol
Jan 18, 2020
I couldn't agree more with your update to this review. I don't understand why people expect every godawful album to be given a complete in depth review. We aren't working for some magazine. We aren't getting paid. This is a hobby website for people to talk about music. It's not that serious.
Jan 18, 2020
Eminem, we know you’re watching us. Let Dr. Dre out of your basement. It’s been far too long.
Jan 18, 2020
Lmaooo I enjoy that most people like the update I gave. I just got heated because there’s people now who think this site will die if some people shit-post and don’t put effort on certain albums. I get it, on the surface it’s a problem that you’re afraid will effect the entire site, and the fact it hits top 5 liked on the album page makes you feel like saying dumb shit is rewarded as much as actual analysis.

If I posted this on an album that genuinely needed critiqued or praised, then yeah, throw tomatoes at me all you want. There’s just no way I can see anyone putting up a fight for an album like this. There’s going to be a time where you get burnt out on reviewing and certain albums don’t matter. If my review had two likes I highly doubt people would be upset.
Jan 18, 2020
@Scolios great update to go with the update. Completely understand where you’re coming from.