Logic - No Pressure
Jul 24, 2020
Haven’t liked Logic since 2014, but Jesus this shit is so easy to listen to, straight-forward, and has flat out amazing beats. How tf are people giving this 0s. Super wack.
Jul 24, 2020
haters bro they dont want him to succeed
Jul 24, 2020
Says the guy who gave eminems album a 0. Lol not hating , I'm just saying. I need to check this album out.
Jul 24, 2020
@Sh5 Eh I get you like Eminem but there was so much wrong with his past three records that I’ve never been able to even digest it. I can warm up to not giving it a 0, but it’s still going to be in the red. There’s a difference between still churning out the same shit and someone like Logic who decided to finally give it up (his work just was not picking up), and finally giving it all to the rap game. I mean, Logic to most people besides his fanbase were on track to be a laughing stock in Hip-Hop, with two admirable albums and a slew of really bad ones over and over in a short period of time. He quit at the right time and put all his great qualities on one last album. Eminem continuously has been putting out not the greatest material over a number of years. You can like it because you’re a fan, but to me I used to listen to old Eminem, I’m not going to stick around when it’s one bad project after another. If Eminem quit like Logic did, I’d be giving same props.
Jul 24, 2020
Each to their own . Some people will agree with you , some will disagree . It's all subjective . I love the new record .

I'm looking forward to listening to this album , you have hyped it lol
Jul 24, 2020
Did u not like the beats in music to be murdered by ? I thought they were great
Jul 24, 2020
Also it's not about liking it because I'm a fan . It helps though. For example encore was lyrically garbage and I'm saying that as a fan . The critics and YouTubers have given it an 8 , 9, 7 ,6 ,5and 4 . All mixed and subjective . Not only fans like this album but at the same time, on this site most people did not like the album but if u go to metacritic it's got an 8.5 based off 5000 ratings . I agree that's it's the same old shit from em but I don't mind I'm a fan lol
Jul 26, 2020